Please note that there is a new forum user approval process before you can start posting. It may take up to 48 hours for your account to be approved.

Assassin and Spectre, just WTF, ruined this game!!

SkratiTvSkratiTv
LawBreakers Rep: 220
in Role Feedback
Hello,

I just say thank you to Boss Key, I love your game. I'm happy on the whole!

But clearly you will have to move the buttocks because it becomes unplayable! TOTALLY INJOUABLE !!!

Between the spectra (Deadlock and Helix) which OS you faster than light and which make you mass damage away while normally it is a melee ...

And the assassin (Kitsune and Hellion) who now plays only the shotgun (Romerus), which with 1 shot puts you 270 points of damage !!

One no longer sees a murderer in hand to hand! They all shoot by far !!

So the game is great, but here, in less than a week, it already unplayable and rotten games thanks to the full specter or assassin !!

It will really do some thing the top, because I will not spend my time playing, to be one shot ...

Good game!

Comments

• ShellshockShellshock
    LawBreakers Rep: 315
    Shotgun needs its damage reduced greatly. It is ridiculous that you can be killed in TWO hits as Titan.
  • VarateshVaratesh
    LawBreakers Rep: 330
    Keep on playing and you'll start to see their vulnerabilities. Or try them out for a bit to see where you die.
    Bligliboojacob_armitageAstralBvrst
  • Cor1leCor1le
    LawBreakers Rep: 635
    It is ridiculous that you can be killed in TWO hits as Titan.

It is ridiculous that you can be killed in ONE as Assassin against Titan! It's almost as if low ttk was one of the design objectives of this game!
    Kin_ShurubyAstralBvrst
  • BliglibooBligliboo
    LawBreakers Rep: 1,060
    Have you played those classes? (Wraith/Assassin) Try to reach a good score with them, and maybe you will see that they aren't so easy to play. And personally when i look at how strong can be Gunslinger, Titan, Harrier, Medic, Juggernaut etc... I don't see any problems with Wraith and Assassin. For me they are strong as others. But i can understand that they are harder to handle if you don't have lot of experience with the game.
    GOODKyle
  • SkratiTvSkratiTv
    The difference is that the assassin is basically a hand-to-hand class. So hard to play, but once in the opponent's hand to hand you kill him very quickly. The Titan certainly its rockets hurt, but unique if it touches you, and seen the mobility of the assassin very difficult to touch an assassin except in enclosed areas. Me I hand the sentinel (Maverick or Toska) the assassin or the specter I absolutely can not compete. The time that my weapon draws its burst cadence I am already dead. Unless the assassin plays with his 2 daggers the little I can do 1v1. But with the Romerus by far 270 damage I die in 1 shot at 270 and 1 to 60, 2 shot ... Lawbreakers is announced as not wanting to play on the counter, so I should fight with equal weapon with any What class but at the present time too much specter or assassin in play.
    Raxus001
  • SkratiTvSkratiTv
    Sorry for my bad english i use google translate for talk with you.
  • ShellshockShellshock
    LawBreakers Rep: 315
    edited August 12
    Cor1le wrote: »

It is ridiculous that you can be killed in ONE as Assassin against Titan! It's almost as if low ttk was one of the design objectives of this game!

One is a slow, almost stationary class the other extremely agile and hard to hit. No point in giving the Titan 500 hp when he can still be almost one shot.

And hitting a mobile class with a projectile-based weapon is harder than with a hitscan one...
    SkratiTv
  • Raxus001Raxus001
    LawBreakers Rep: 595
    edited August 12
    The Romerus is OP. This assassin class has officially lost it's title. It's not an assassin. It should be called shotgunner. Glad the developers I guess have fun with it I guess. Because it's a load of crap to be absolutely decimated once you hear that charge up of that joke of a shotgun that does absolutely way too much damage. You're losing fans Bosskey. Every game that I play with a shotgunner(assassin) who just uses that kills my mood. Great game otherwise. No other complaints mostly.
  • Raxus001Raxus001
    LawBreakers Rep: 595
    edited August 12

False, you can't kill an Assassin in one hit with a rocket if they have full health.
  • SkratiTvSkratiTv
    Raxus is real, the rocket of the titan makes 300 damages to the impact. But we must touch the target.
    In any case, I hope there will soon be a balancing on top.
  • HyjaxxHyjaxx
    LawBreakers Rep: 770
    I'm super new at the game and genre but once I started staying in the move I died a whole lot less to the shot gunners. But when they use that damn grapple...thats a little rough..lol
  • atavaxatavax
    LawBreakers Rep: 1,880
    edited August 13

ummm, isn't the max damage of the Rocketlauncher 225 and the health of the Assassin 300? how is he one hit killing the Assassin? I agree that the Assassin shouldn't be getting killed in one hit.
  • atavaxatavax
    LawBreakers Rep: 1,880
    as for the assassin and her shotgun. If you make the Assassin rely on reach melee range to be effective, what invariably happens is either they become impossibly weak at high levels where strong coordinated players have no problem killing them before they get into range or weak players in pubs have no chance of preventing them from getting into close range and melee becomes too strong. Either of those solutions would mean a broken game. So instead, there is the shotgun which is aim demanding and more versatile than the melee attacks, so it allows high level assassins to not have to rely on getting into melee range against strong coordinated players. Melee attacks have a lot going for it as well, and there are a lot of reasons to use it instead of the shotgun in some scenarios even at high levels.
  • JustSamJustSam
    LawBreakers Rep: 1,575
    The Assassins shotgun is literally ruining the game for me. She's out gunning almost everyone. Highest damage output and very fast and small.
  • SkratiTvSkratiTv
    I stop the game as long as the balancing will not be present, each game minimum 2 or 3 specter and assassin, well heard full romerus and OS!
    Here are the shitty games !!!

1 week that the game is out, you who constantly listen to the community, a balancing should already be done.
  • AstralBvrstAstralBvrst
    LawBreakers Rep: 1,070
    LMFAO WHAT, the assasin and the wraith are o.p. because.. they move fast and do alot of damage?

Despite having the lowest health pools in the game?

Despite being easy as hell to kick?

Despite having no long range options that are reliable enough to kill a titan at distance?

The way I see if, is if you didn't get flanked by an Assassin, and you didn't kick him in time, you deserved you're death. You have a rocket launcher and a short range lighting cannon, and you're scared of a knife?

• SkratiTvSkratiTv
    You did not understand, the daggers of the assassin do not bother me, we talk about the romerus.
    Same for the specters, if there were only the knife its going. The problem is this ability to OS quickly.

You talk about their health, I mainly play Sentinel, (Maverick / Toska-9), the character at 325 Hp, I have as much Hp as the spectrum. And 25 more than the murderer. Except that to quote from that, I certainly have a good burst, but no time to place it because against a murderer who plays Romerus at a distance, my grenades I touch nothing, and the pulsar not asser to wear, next to it It's 270 of damage for 1 shot.

And the specter, before my main weapon, this shoot at that optimal cadence, well I get OS ...

So you have to stop a bit, they have announced a skill game and without counter, apart from assassins and specters we see practically nothing and it makes OS chain so I like the game, but after a week I already have more ...