All Beta servers are currently CLOSED. The final Open Beta will go live July 28 at 7am PT/10am ET/4pm CEST. You can also pre-order at THIS LINK right now!

Competitive Play?

AmesyAmesy
LawBreakers Rep: 410
Will LawBreakers have "Quick Play" and "Competitive Play" matches like Overwatch has?

Comments

• BrittalityBrittality
    LawBreakers Rep: 3,675
    Boss Key
    Amesy wrote: »
    Will LawBreakers have "Quick Play" and "Competitive Play" matches like Overwatch has?

This is something that has definitely been brought to the table of discussion, but we don't have any concrete details to share yet. Just know we want to give all our players an experience where they feel fulfilled and challenged.

Amesy
  • AmesyAmesy
    LawBreakers Rep: 410
    Thanks for the reply.

I'm excited to find out what you guys have in store for us.
  • XyfurionXyfurion
    LawBreakers Rep: 800
    The only way I will feel fulfilled is tasting the blood of my enemies as I savagely tear my way through their flesh murdering all of my opponents. Whether it be in competitive or in pubs, that is the only way I will feel fulfilled.
    rightcheadukemaroonbumbertyr
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    LawBreakers Rep: 1,325
    edited February 22
    Xyfurion wrote: »
    The only way I will feel fulfilled is tasting the blood of my enemies as I savagely tear my way through their flesh murdering all of my opponents. Whether it be in competitive or in pubs, that is the only way I will feel fulfilled.

Blood and brutality.. do I sense a Breaker Bro?
  • XyfurionXyfurion
    bumbertyr wrote: »

Blood and brutality.. do I sense a Breaker Bro?

DEATH TO THE LAW!!!
    bumbertyr
  • MontelESMontelES
    LawBreakers Rep: 100
    s this game STRICTLY for PC or will it be available on macOS as well? (apple)
  • XyfurionXyfurion
    edited February 27
    MontelES wrote: »

As of beta, I believe they only have it planned for the PC. They did say they might move on to Console and OS X if they think it will be worth it.

This is just from what I remember. Don't take my word for it.
  • BrittalityBrittality
    LawBreakers Rep: 3,675
    Boss Key

Currently we are focusing on PC, but who knows what the future may hold for LawBreakers.

bumbertyrAmerika
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    LawBreakers Rep: 1,325

As of beta, I believe they only have it planned for the PC. They did say they might move on to Console and OS X if they think it will be worth it.

This is just from what I remember. Don't take my word for it.

it's in the FAQ

Will LawBreakers be on console?
    We’re still focusing on PC first, but never say never.
    Source: http://forums.lawbreakers.nexon.net/discussion/809/faq-beta-and-beyond/p1