Any Founder Pack / Early Access Packages planned?

XyfurionXyfurion
LawBreakers Rep: 800
I asked this same question 6 months ago, but do you have any Founder packs planned for LawBreakers? If so, when will you plan to release? During the beta or some time after release?

Secondly, what is the business model like? I'm aware the game will be Buy to Play but is there anything more in the business model?
Ferrous

Comments

• BrittalityBrittality
    LawBreakers Rep: 2,855
    Boss Key
    Xyfurion wrote: »
    I asked this same question 6 months ago, but do you have any Founder packs planned for LawBreakers? If so, when will you plan to release? During the beta or some time after release?

Secondly, what is the business model like? I'm aware the game will be Buy to Play but is there anything more in the business model?

Hey, Xyfurion. Yep, I remember you asking. Short and sweet: nothing new to share on that front.

As you have probably heard since you are an OG of our community (thanks for sticking around with us btw), the game won't be $60 since it is multiplayer only. We haven't announced a price point yet, but will be sure to detail that once we announce the date of release. You'll get all modes, maps and roles for free as they're released in order to keep the gameplay fair and balanced.

The idea of cosmetic items has been brought to the table, but at this time we are still in deep discussions about our options. Again, once we get closer to go-time, we'll be able go into detail about what will be in store for the community. Just know the community is a BIG part of the development of LawBreakers. Everything we put in the game is with you guys in mind. We want you to enjoy your experience, so our aspirations for the game and the community's aspirations, as a whole, will run parallel.
    Xyfurion
  • NumbDutsNumbDuts
    LawBreakers Rep: 965
    I think that would be pretty awesome, B2P, and then skins.
    The 1st skin deal you should do, or even maybe allow free on game release, is let us enable the different characters skins on ea ch model, that way, people cant just look at your model and go 'Hey, they are playing this class, I should employ tactic A' . It sure would make the gameplay more challenging!
    :)
  • XyfurionXyfurion
    LawBreakers Rep: 800
    Brittality wrote: »
    Xyfurion wrote: »

Hey, Xyfurion. Yep, I remember you asking. Short and sweet: nothing new to share on that front.

As you have probably heard since you are an OG of our community (thanks for sticking around with us btw), the game won't be $60 since it is multiplayer only. We haven't announced a price point yet, but will be sure to detail that once we announce the date of release. You'll get all modes, maps and roles for free as they're released in order to keep the gameplay fair and balanced.

The idea of cosmetic items has been brought to the table, but at this time we are still in deep discussions about our options. Again, once we get closer to go-time, we'll be able go into detail about what will be in store for the community. Just know the community is a BIG part of the development of LawBreakers. Everything we put in the game is with you guys in mind. We want you to enjoy your experience, so our aspirations for the game and the community's aspirations, as a whole, will run parallel.

Awesome! Good to hear! Imma keep track of this game so closely since I had so much fun during the Alpha test.

Please don't release in April. I'll be too busy studying for exams to be able to play. I'm begging you.
    FerrousWorg
  • WorgWorg
    LawBreakers Rep: 1,220
    edited February 23
    A premium deluxe collector ultra founder's pack edition would be nice indeed :D (I too had a lot of fun during the last August alpha, so I would definitely put the money on the table to get my special edition).