24 Hour Servers

MCGamingMCGaming
LawBreakers Rep: 300
edited December 29, 2016 in Technical Issues & Bugs
When will people be able to play LawBreakers on 24 hour servers instead of waiting for a specific time and day?

Comments

• KedgieKedgie
    LawBreakers Rep: 2,590
    Seems like they're pretty close to rolling right into the beta, so while there are no definitive answers, sooner rather than later seems likely. I'd bet if its not the next test it'll be the one after that. Get excited about early 2017, gonna be a wicked fun time.
  • BrittalityBrittality
    LawBreakers Rep: 3,115
    Boss Key
    MCGaming
    MCGaming said:

When will people be able to play LawBreakers on 24 hour servers instead of waiting for a specific time and day?
    Do I sense a marathon?

Can't answer this at this time. The playtest was like this because we were applying updates in between tests, whether they were things we may have found that needed adjusting or feedback from the community. It's difficult to implement things the same time playtests are happening.

Of course, we'll have more news when we announce the Beta playtest.
    ArdezbumbertyrSaphirRex
  • SaphirRexSaphirRex
    LawBreakers Rep: 130
    Kedgie
    Kedgie said:

Seems like they're pretty close to rolling right into the beta, so while there are no definitive answers, sooner rather than later seems likely. I'd bet if its not the next test it'll be the one after that. Get excited about early 2017, gonna be a wicked fun time.
    Hyped as hell for the beta :DD
    BrittalityArdezbumbertyr