Please note that there is a new forum user approval process before you can start posting. It may take up to 48 hours for your account to be approved.

FAQ - Beta and Beyond

Comments

• RohanLikesForumsRohanLikesForums
    LawBreakers Rep: 2,315
    Xyfurion
    Xyfurion said:

Happy to see that the community's questions are being answered with satisfaction. Good on you BossKey!

I can't wait for the beta. Honestly, LawBreakers was the most fun I have had on the first day for any game. You have done well.
    We can't wait to show you more. 2017 is going to be an awesome year. You have no idea. =)

• RohanLikesForumsRohanLikesForums
    LawBreakers Rep: 2,315
    From everyone at Boss Key, we can't wait to show you what we're working on. Based off of the excellent community feedback during this summer's Alpha, there's A LOT going to be added to LawBreakers in 2017. While we hammer away at the game, we ask for everyone to be patient, because we'd rather take the time to craft something awesome for you than rush it out. In the meantime, we want to continue to provide behind-the-scenes content and more to share how we're building the game, like in the latest Dev Diary found here:

Thanks everyone for keeping tabs on the game. Next year is going to be big for us and we can't wait to have you ride along. =)
    WorgbumbertyrTempest_Mrnickes
  • chapdachapchapdachap
    LawBreakers Rep: 300
    Recently saw the trailer from The Game Awards and am hooked! Nice to see you guys care about the fans and create a dialogue this early on. Looking forward to some new trailers soon!
  • BrittalityBrittality
    LawBreakers Rep: 4,445
    chapdachap

Recently saw the trailer from The Game Awards and am hooked! Nice to see you guys care about the fans and create a dialogue this early on. Looking forward to some new trailers soon!
    So awesome to hear! Thanks for jumping over here with us on the forums. Hope to see more of you around!
  • AftersunAftersun
    LawBreakers Rep: 200
    How does the dev plan to evolve the game?
    We see other games being added content like new characters. change of maps or game type regularly (specialy characters)

how about lawbreakers. i played a beta, the user interface didn allow for more character to be displayed but 1 so my friend were thinkin that was it concerning character choice.

What do the dev think is the key aspect to keep the player database up high ?

last thing i want to see is that people (including myself) paying good money for a game that will last a few weeks/month then everyone leaving due to poor replayability factor leaving the elite playing the game and every casual kissing dirt hard every game...

personal comment here. i wish there were give away from time to time.
    I like to have stickers (my wife is actualy starting to be pissed that i stick Unreal Tournament stickers everywhere) but i like shirts / hats / mousepads / stickers of games i like to play so yeah, wish i could get some lawbreakers merch through giveaways !
  • BrittalityBrittality
    LawBreakers Rep: 4,445
    Aftersun wrote: »
    How does the dev plan to evolve the game?<br />
    We see other games being added content like new characters. change of maps or game type regularly (specialy characters)<br />
    <br />
    how about lawbreakers. i played a beta, the user interface didn allow for more character to be displayed but 1 so my friend were thinkin that was it concerning character choice. <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    What do the dev think is the key aspect to keep the player database up high ?<br />
    <br />
    last thing i want to see is that people (including myself) paying good money for a game that will last a few weeks/month then everyone leaving due to poor replayability factor leaving the elite playing the game and every casual kissing dirt hard every game... <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    personal comment here. i wish there were give away from time to time. <br />
    I like to have stickers (my wife is actualy starting to be pissed that i stick Unreal Tournament stickers everywhere) but i like shirts / hats / mousepads / stickers of games i like to play so yeah, wish i could get some lawbreakers merch through giveaways !

You and your bud got a really early look at the game during the Alpha. The Beta will be coming up soon and the key aspect to things changing things in LawBreakers? That's simple. It's YOU. The community really gave a lot of great feedback during the Alpha phase and since the Alpha went offline, we have been grinding to implement that feedback along with some things we have been cooking up.

Replayability is super important to me too. One of the main reasons I purchase games myself. We have things in our holsters to keep our players interested and coming back for more. Once we shoot them out, if you want to see something changed, all you have to do is leave your suggestions here.

We also have something planned for the swag you speak of. We will make sure our players are able to rep to the fullest. More news on this soon as well.
  • atavaxatavax
    LawBreakers Rep: 1,880
    God i hope the beta starts earlier in the year than the alpha did last year, before i work 60 hours weeks please :)
  • MissMurderMissMurder
    LawBreakers Rep: 2,435
    atavax wrote: »
    God i hope the beta starts earlier in the year than the alpha did last year, before i work 60 hours weeks please :)

We are workin on it! :)
  • Sarge07Sarge07
    LawBreakers Rep: 885
    ok soooo lawbreakers just updated.... eta on beta!?!?!!?!?1 :D
  • NumbDutsNumbDuts
    LawBreakers Rep: 1,670
    edited February 15, 2017
    Hahaha.
    I just came here to ask also.
    But, I dont think a 16MB download counts for anything, unless they are getting ready to update the game in full.
  • nightwolfx272nightwolfx272
    LawBreakers Rep: 320
    beta 2017 is going to be a blast :D :D
    it will be time to kill gravaty and shot you in the face >:) >:)
    MissMurderbumbertyr
  • MissMurderMissMurder
    LawBreakers Rep: 2,435
    beta 2017 is going to be a blast :D :D
    it will be time to kill gravaty and shot you in the face >:) >:)

That's what we like to hear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Darthbaggins