Please note that there is a new forum user approval process before you can start posting. It may take up to 48 hours for your account to be approved.

Launch Week Bonus Stash Drops

LumosNXALumosNXA
LawBreakers Rep: 2,770
Member, Administrator, Nexon
edited August 21 in Events & Contests
You know who’s awesome? People who supported us in our first week of LawBreakers. That means you...or it could. We’ve already got special Kinetic Blades (http://lawbreakers.nexon.net/en/news/article/24516) for everyone that plays in the first 2 weeks, but we thought we could do more to show our appreciation.

ko3TXBn.png

Everyone who logs into the game in the next 24 hours (that’s between now and ending on 11am PDT / 2pm EDT / 8pm UTC on Friday the 11th.) will get THREE Stash Drops once you log in after August 11th at 11am. (Limit one set of bonus Stash Drops per user account.)

YBEWay3.jpg

If you haven’t gotten a Stash Drop yet, each one contains FOUR cases. Each case contains random in-game loot from sexy kick decals to jealousy-worthy rare character skins.

giphy.gif
Some of the rare character skins you can get from a Stash Drop

That’s it. Dead simple. Log in. Get loot.

You brought your skill to the first week of LawBreakers, so we think you deserve it.

- The LawBreakers Team
jacob_armitageemalbsmackup4udimercaprolMAX2travazfJuggyx3XOmegaGold

Comments

• jacob_armitagejacob_armitage
    LawBreakers Rep: 2,000
    edited August 10
    Play a game of LawBreakers? Alright, i suppose. :p
  • K_dotK_dot
    LawBreakers Rep: 420
    So kind of you :)
  • NooneRulesNooneRules
    LawBreakers Rep: 660
    edited August 11
    Hell yeah, so i must logging AFTER 11am PDT (thats like 15:00hs/3pm here in Argentina) for the 3 stashdrops? or simply by logging in on whatever hour of today?
  • stormiesttubstormiesttub
    LawBreakers Rep: 430
    NooneRules wrote: »
    Hell yeah, so i must logging AFTER 11am PDT (thats like 15:00hs/3pm here in Argentina) for the 3 stashdrops? or simply by logging in on whatever hour of today?

You have to log in play a round and the drops will be delivered after 11am. after you play your first match. So as long as you log in and play one match today you will get them. At least that is what i saw on steam.
    NooneRules
  • NooneRulesNooneRules
    LawBreakers Rep: 660
    edited August 11

You have to log in play a round and the drops will be delivered after 11am. after you play your first match. So as long as you log in and play one match today you will get them. At least that is what i saw on steam.

Cool. thanks for the answer! Going to play a game right now, and then ill tell you all how it goes!

Edit> Worked like a charm, after playing 1 game, my 3 stashes appeared to me to open manually! Thanks again for the gifts! Hope to see some more of this in the future, or maybe events or daily "quests", like i dont know: "play 3 games with juggernaut and win 1 stash drop", that would be cool too, or just throwing ideas: "win 1 blitz ball game and win 2 stash drops", things like that

Cheers!
  • stormiesttubstormiesttub
    LawBreakers Rep: 430

Cool. thanks for the answer! Going to play a game right now, and then ill tell you all how it goes!

Edit> Worked like a charm, after playing 1 game, my 3 stashes appeared to me to open manually! Thanks again for the gifts! Hope to see some more of this in the future, or maybe events or daily "quests", like i dont know: "play 3 games with juggernaut and win 1 stash drop", that would be cool too, or just throwing ideas: "win 1 blitz ball game and win 2 stash drops", things like that

Cheers!

Happy to have helped!