Welcome to the LawBreakers Forums!

Assassins combo

SteinBananaSteinBanana
LawBreakers Rep: 100
Assasins combo wont come out for me anymore she does 1 swing and keeps repeating the first swing she was doing the combo when i first started though

Comments

• CapriSun_GuyCapriSun_Guy
    LawBreakers Rep: 725
    I believe to do the Assassin's 3 hit combo that you have to land all three hits, I don't know whether these all have to be direct hits or not but I'm sure that's how it's activated.
  • BKP_WilkBKP_Wilk
    LawBreakers Rep: 540
    Boss Key
    Assasins combo wont come out for me anymore she does 1 swing and keeps repeating the first swing she was doing the combo when i first started though

As CapriSun_Guy mentioned, you must land the first hit to combo into the second. Landing the second hit then leads into the final strike. Some very loud audio cues differ between strikes to let you know if you landed successfully as well. :)
  • RigatoniRyanRigatoniRyan
    LawBreakers Rep: 200
    M8, it doesnt work for me either and i do land the first hits, how the hell do i do it ? do i have to spam the trigger or hold it ? im lost
  • victorfraga1990victorfraga1990
    LawBreakers Rep: 370
    edited August 11
    i was having the same issue. Then i started to tap the R2 instead of holding it down, it works, go try it out and don't need to thank me :)

my game with the assassin changed from like 5/10 every match to like 25/15 now... it's a HUGE deal how you land those daggers, be sure you are not holding down R2 and spike that sensitivity so you can track your enemies.

mine right now is 95 - 85, dualzone with 0.110 deadzone... its pretty good.