Please note that there is a new forum user approval process before you can start posting. It may take up to 48 hours for your account to be approved.

Performance issues

ChrisDaBacChrisDaBac
LawBreakers Rep: 500
edited August 6, 2016 in Alpha Technical Issues & Bugs
Ive been looking at some other posts and seeing some people are having performance issues so I guess Ill do the same. I have a AMD 4x 860k in turbo mode for 4GHz, A Zotax GTX 750 Ti 2 GB ddr5, and 8 gigs of 1600 MHz ram, I didn't have it overclocked (3.7Ghz) and was getting usually below 60 fps and now at 4 GHz I'm getting 60+ FPS Usually (With dips now and again). I made this because my CPU is maxing out at 100% at the lowest settings except for 720p (It can be lower) I feel a backdrop quality setting could be a think for a slight fps boost for less powerful computers, Any info to increase my fps or lessen the CPU load would be greatly appreciated..
  1. How has your LawBreakers experience been so far?7 votes
    1. Amazing!
       43% (3 votes)
    2. Great
       14% (1 vote)
    3. Okay...
       43% (3 votes)
    4. Bad
       0% (0 votes)
    5. Horrible :/
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• NxA_NoxieNxA_Noxie
    LawBreakers Rep: 2,740
    Hey there,

I suggest you contact customer support with your system specs/dxdiag - They should be able to help you with this issue :)
    ChrisDaBac
  • Sarge07Sarge07
    LawBreakers Rep: 885
    common issue.... did you try making the game go full screen... alot of people came to me with this issue... it has thus far been resolved for everyone by going to full screen... except laptops probably because laptops are usually not on par with their desk top counterparts.
    ChrisDaBac
  • ChrisDaBacChrisDaBac
    Sarge07
    Sarge07 said:

common issue.... did you try making the game go full screen... alot of people came to me with this issue... it has thus far been resolved for everyone by going to full screen... except laptops probably because laptops are usually not on par with their desk top counterparts.
    I don't like playing game is anything but full screen and Ive heard all the things about how now full screen usually gives more fps then windowed mode, I made a ticket and if they help me I will probably post what they told me to do here unless they say my specs are not good enough.
  • ChrisDaBacChrisDaBac
    NxA_Noxie
    NxA_Noxie said:

Hey there,

I suggest you contact customer support with your system specs/dxdiag - They should be able to help you with this issue :)
    Okay I did with a DxDiag, Thanks for the information.
  • Sarge07Sarge07
    LawBreakers Rep: 885
    im sorry man :( to be honest i think your specs are fine 750 is low but its a TI so it should make up for the difference if they do not find anything in dxdiag i wonder if it could be the AMD nvidia combination.. games use to have an issue with that but not so much in the past 3+ years... either way i hope everything gets figured out and i wish you the best !!! i love this game and i would hate to see someone not like it because of hardware issues :(