Please note that there is a new forum user approval process before you can start posting. It may take up to 48 hours for your account to be approved.

[Game Bug] - Front-end UI broken after restart

vagrantxyvagrantxy
LawBreakers Rep: 400
in Alpha Technical Issues & Bugs
Hi Boss Key, enjoyed playing the game so far! I've run into an issue after restarting the game. The front-end UI becomes unusable after a restart and the UI graphics are visibly stretched beyond my monitor's viewport size. I did change some settings before playing earlier so it's likely that may have caused it.

My steps to make this happen were as follows: start the game and set the graphics settings to "High" and switched both front-end and game display from "windowed" to "fullscreen". I then proceeded to play the game with no issues and quit the game after a round had finished (using the menu, did not need to kill the process). On restarting the game, I saw the issue. Clicking the UI elements does not work however keyboard shortcuts still work. Clicking the middle news item works but brings up the wrong news item.

System is a current-gen iMac running Windows 10 Pro, with R9 M395X onboard graphics. 16GB RAM. I've attached a link to a video of this in action here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/uqwwvtk4b6rg0ha/Law Breakers (64-bit, PCD3D_SM5) 06_08_2016 23_29_22.mp4?dl=0

Happy hunting! Adam

Comments

• NxA_NoxieNxA_Noxie
    LawBreakers Rep: 2,750
    Hey there,

Thank you for reporting and for the video - we will check this out and try to reproduce the issue.
  • vagrantxyvagrantxy
    LawBreakers Rep: 400
    Hi there, just wanted to report that I am still having this issue with the Beta, however the UI is still somewhat usable if I keep the pointer within the top-left corner of the screen (game doesn't seem to be correctly mapping the resolution correctly to my screen). The game is still also playable but there are is some weird stretching of textures and the smiley face death graphic, for example, appears way off to the right edge of the screen.