Welcome to the LawBreakers Forums!

Occupy end of game change

jacob_armitagejacob_armitage
LawBreakers Rep: 1,655
edited August 9 in Mode Feedback
How would people feel about once one team reaches the 175 mark in Occupy, the zone only spawns centre? Making the end of the matches have a bit more give and take? Might make it a little easier for a comeback, and a bit of a more exciting, even bloodier, end to the round.

Comments

• AzerekiAzereki
    LawBreakers Rep: 1,175
    Boss Key
    Thanks for the feedback. Have definitely done a lot of thinking about what changes I might make to Occupy and what they would accomplish. I'm excited to see more feedback about the mode as more people get an opportunity to play it.
  • K_dotK_dot
    LawBreakers Rep: 420
    How would people feel about once one team reaches the 175 mark in Occupy, the zone only spawns centre? Making the end of the matches have a bit more give and take? Might make it a little easier for a comeback, and a bit of a more exciting, even bloodier, end to the round.

Occupy is one of my favourite game mode in LB. Your thoughts are good, i think it makes a little bit harder to finish the game. Also i experienced that sometimes the zone spawns on an unfair location. I think about the spawns when the zone is almost in the enemy base, or very close to it. After a respawn we need to go over the map to reach the zone, while the enemy team steps out the base and they're in the capture zone. I know it's random, but the spawn wasn't close to our base at all.
  • jacob_armitagejacob_armitage
    LawBreakers Rep: 1,655
    edited August 11
    The only location in Occupy that's really put me off, that i've across so far at least, is the recharge room on Redfalls.

I do think perhaps Blitzball, Occupy and Turfwar could do with a 20%(ish) reduction in total cap needed to win, but i'm just a fan of faster matches myself.
  • PtitoomPtitoom
    LawBreakers Rep: 330
    What's great about Occupation is that mainly objectives are out of the spawns, something that has always bothered me with LB modes : battery based modes for eg require you to go inside the ennemy camp and they can just respawn and defend their position again while if you die you need to travel the whole map again. We need more gametypes where central locations are disputed.
  • JapeTheGrapeJapeTheGrape
    LawBreakers Rep: 640
    I'm behind this idea. I think it works and would really make the mode that more exciting. Would be interesting to see how the losing team could utilise this.