Please note that there is a new forum user approval process before you can start posting. It may take up to 48 hours for your account to be approved.

Which Role is your main?

Comments

• lawbreaker9000lawbreaker9000
    LawBreakers Rep: 1,645
    I would love to anser that with vanguard but:

Vanguard burns through her fuel in 2 seconds so if i fly with her for two seconds her fuel is empty and you tell me i should not use all of her fuel in one row .... just lol dude. You cant expect people to be not dissapointed from her playstyle when you cant even cruise around with her longer than 2 seconds without running out of fuel.Enforcer runs also out of fuel extremly fast but he at least gains back some of his fuel after he kills an enym, but vanguard hasnt even that! Beside of that her meteor shell ability sucks so bad. The spread on the shells is just way to big on longer travel time so that you cant hit anyting with them at 10 meter or more.You can use them only as shotgun like gimick on point blank range and it colides to much with the ability pulsar , both abilitys (meteor shell and pulsar) are to simular from their use cases. It would make more sense if pulsar would be for close quarter combat and meteor shells would be for mid range combat, which they are sadly not at the moment because they spread to far apart after short travel time.
  • CmagusCmagus
    LawBreakers Rep: 750
    Battle Medic for me, funny enough I usually don't like healing in games but this role really clicked with me and it's really enjoyable.
    Apex
  • Mr_Hat_ThingMr_Hat_Thing
    LawBreakers Rep: 1,555
    Can't say I main just one, I have three main mains: Juggernaut, Vanguard, and Harrier. Those ones come to me naturally somehow, have to work hard at learning the others.
  • emalbemalb
    LawBreakers Rep: 1,095
    edited August 17, 2017
    Battle medic all the way lol.
    (Normally how I end up dying, as I'm pointing to heal someone lol)
    I try and play with other classes but kinda worried about tanking the team so normally revert back if it's not going so well X-D
    Whenever we get the sandbox I'll spread out a bit more but until then, mainly medic, sometimes vanguard/jugjug.
  • SpleTSpleT
    LawBreakers Rep: 660
    edited August 25, 2017
    Assassin here :). I am always the "sword dude" in any game I play. Even though I am mostly running around with a shotgun :P
  • Mr_Hat_ThingMr_Hat_Thing
    LawBreakers Rep: 1,555
    I have to update mine. I still love Juggernaut, but now I count my other main as Titan. What a class! Got my first pentakill with him.
  • FriggaNFriggaN
    LawBreakers Rep: 400
    Currently I'm playing Gunslinger the most, but I try to pick other roles so that I can be more flexible. Apart from Assasin and Titan I think I can play the other roles
    pretty well.
  • dissectiondissection
    LawBreakers Rep: 300
    edited September 22, 2017
    My main was wraith until he become the most awkward and fairly useless class to play (as of 1.4).

Guys you took a class who was probably the most fun to play, with a really good class design overall. Then turned him into something I honestly believe plays closer to genji from overwatch then the wraith we knew from patch 1.3. Just so goddamn awkward to play. There is no rhythm to him at all anymore
  • FlickshotXXLFlickshotXXL
    LawBreakers Rep: 1,655
    I would probably say it's the Wraith, but I really take the time to play each hero one by one until I reach a decent level of performance. And now the only hero I haven't really used is Juggernaut. I think that in order to give more accurate feedback, it's important to understand the game as a whole and how to use the different heroes.
  • icanlawbreakersicanlawbreakers
    LawBreakers Rep: 520
    dissection wrote: »
    My main was wraith until he become the most awkward and fairly useless class to play (as of 1.4).

Guys you took a class who was probably the most fun to play, with a really good class design overall. Then turned him into something I honestly believe plays closer to genji from overwatch then the wraith we knew from patch 1.3. Just so goddamn awkward to play. There is no rhythm to him at all anymore

I agree 100%. Awkward to play is the right frasing. Wraith has been my go to class, but since patch 1.4 the 'flow' is just all wrong. They capped the things that made Wraith a good class. Mainly the mobility changes are borked. Quickly getting away from combat? Nope! Thanks, slide cool down.