Please note that there is a new forum user approval process before you can start posting. It may take up to 48 hours for your account to be approved.

Which Role is your main?

OneLetterOneLetter
LawBreakers Rep: 8,075
in Role Feedback
Make your decision below....
  1. Which Role is your main?103 votes
    1. Assassin
       11% (11 votes)
    2. Battle Medic
       17% (18 votes)
    3. Enforcer
       11% (11 votes)
    4. Gunslinger
       12% (12 votes)
    5. Harrier
       8% (8 votes)
    6. Juggernaut
       8% (8 votes)
    7. Titan
       8% (8 votes)
    8. Vanguard
       17% (18 votes)
    9. Wraith
       9% (9 votes)

Comments

• OneLetterOneLetter
    LawBreakers Rep: 8,075
    ...and yes, I know Harrier isn't available for another few days, but this poll will live on past launch. ;)
  • ZalamaelZalamael
    LawBreakers Rep: 2,615
    Definitely Gunslinger at the moment, but once the game is live I will be jumping into matches with the other roles to improve my skills with each of them. In particular I am looking forward to trying the Harrier, I think the movement looks interesting and I love lightning guns.
  • MercBerserkMercBerserk
    LawBreakers Rep: 1,820
    There is really no reason not to main Gunslinger, he is just way to strong to consider anyone else at this point. I like Wraith and Assassin is OK but GS just out performs both of them in just about every situation. Other roles haven't played much of yet.
  • HexPanicHexPanic
    LawBreakers Rep: 710
    Haha gunslinger, I wonder why so many people play that role.....

Vanguard is by far my favourite, such smooth class to play!
  • BliglibooBligliboo
    LawBreakers Rep: 1,070
    Seriously, i just don't have any main. :)

I like to play different classes, i like the diversity. All the classes have a very different and unique gameplay, and i just like to play them all.
    HexPanic
  • ShawnHalogenShawnHalogen
    LawBreakers Rep: 1,320
    Battle Medic all the way. The movement is so much fun. :)
    emalb
  • ZalamaelZalamael
    LawBreakers Rep: 2,615
    There is really no reason not to main Gunslinger, he is just way to strong to consider anyone else at this point. I like Wraith and Assassin is OK but GS just out performs both of them in just about every situation. Other roles haven't played much of yet.

He also has some of the slowest movement across the map, so a team of 5 Gunslingers probably wouldn't work against a more balanced team with high health and fast movement heroes.
  • jacob_armitagejacob_armitage
    LawBreakers Rep: 2,000
    I'd like to say Battle Medic, but I still think the balance needs to be a bit tweaked.
  • JJGeeJJGee
    LawBreakers Rep: 510
    I fell in love with the Gunslinger during the Beta, but I'm still in the process of figuring out which one will ultimately be my Main. I also enjoyed Juggernaut a great deal.
  • AlexChicago04AlexChicago04
    LawBreakers Rep: 1,100
    Love Gunslinger Savagery. Played Gunslinger since the 1st PS4 Beta. And it reminds me about The Dark Tower movie, with the Gunslinger having Great Marksmanship.
  • MokreiMokrei
    LawBreakers Rep: 650
    Battle Medic and Enforcer totally. Fell in love with both of those roles <3
  • JustSamJustSam
    LawBreakers Rep: 1,575
    Nice to see how even the roles are being picked so far.
  • MercBerserkMercBerserk
    edited August 3, 2017
    Zalamael wrote: »

He also has some of the slowest movement across the map, so a team of 5 Gunslingers probably wouldn't work against a more balanced team with high health and fast movement heroes.

He doesn't need to traverse the map, he is dominant at all ranges with exception of some very specific situations and he still has the ability to traverse albeit not designed for that purpose. Because of how dominant he is and how much damage GS does, one is good, two is devastating, three is just insane. Five may not be a smart comp but two to three very much could be with another two roles that have better mobility.

I have only played three roles that I have used so far so it's still early to figure this out. Besides, choosing a main, doesn't mean using them exclusively but just using them more often than others. Not even sure this is a game you should main one role, if the game turns out to be balanced amongst all roles once learned, it seems most would be able to be picked up fairly easy. I don't think it should be like OW where you need to main a role. I imagine I would choose different roles for different purposes. Wraith is more fun to play so will be playing him too but he is far weaker than GS. If they fix Assassin where she is just not a basic shottie role, would have a ton of fun with her and look forward to learning vanguard, harrier and one of the tankier roles although not my playstyle, still would like to get a handle on them.
  • victorfraga1990victorfraga1990
    LawBreakers Rep: 495
    nice to see a lot of battle medics.. i hope theres always 1 or 2 on my team :D
    emalb
  • MercBerserkMercBerserk
    Also kind of telling that Wraith only has one vote but yet he probably has the highest number of requests to nerf him of the whole cast. Vanguard doesn't surprise me due to her mobility which is key in most of the objectives and little shocked by medics # but good to see.
  • JoBroFloJoBroFlo
    LawBreakers Rep: 300
    I enjoy the movement of Wraith. I heard about his nerf but that doesn't change my love for the play style. I am so excited for LawBreakers. I have been watching the countdown. I can't wait to hop in to the game!
  • K_dotK_dot
    LawBreakers Rep: 420
    I love Wraith for his fast movement, but Harrier looks better for me after 3 hrs of playtime.
  • Slimanus13Slimanus13
    LawBreakers Rep: 665
    Battle Medic and Harrier life for me. Love support and destruction.
    emalb
  • StupidDirigibleStupidDirigible
    LawBreakers Rep: 420
    I have way way way to much fun with the Titan. The jump and ground slam to say hello is a blast!
  • NooneRulesNooneRules
    LawBreakers Rep: 660
    I started playing the gunslinger, and having a blast with them, i love the mechanics of his 2 pistols. Then to switch a litte bit move it to enforcer and love the burst of speed and his ultimate too , but i used only situational cause im not quite good with him. But definitly my main now its Titan, i lack of mobility yes, but in close quarters and defending batterys/links or particular zones its super fun and devasting as well, today i barely done a penta in a link game, it was a quadra and the 5th died way too long of the 4th, but it was insane and hyper fun.

Cheers