Please note that there is a new forum user approval process before you can start posting. It may take up to 48 hours for your account to be approved.

Fluidity & Smoothness improvement

YuLawYuLaw
LawBreakers Rep: 580
edited July 31, 2017 in Beta Gameplay Feedback & Suggestions
So far I'm really enjoying everything Boss key has to offers with Lawbreakers. The speeds, pacing of the overall gameplay, maneuvering in 0-G, high skill ceiling & learning curve, also most importantly the Netcode is just top-notch in LB, PLUS THOSE AMAZING SOUNDTRACKSSSS!!! <3 xD Everything feels well-polished & super fluids, super smooths.

*But main thing I'm still concern about is the weapon reload animation are quite long in Lawbreakers actually, I would love to see a global increases on reload animation so every classes could reload their weapon faster thus even further enhance the already fast-paced nature of Lawbreakers OR a reload animation cancel could be implemented into LB for the high skill floor aspect perhaps? xD

Maybe as Lawbreakers keeps growing it would become more and more fast-paced even than before, some minor delay & downtime for some weapons swapping animation/ abilities casting animation/ blade swings animation would get reduce to further improve fluidity & smoothness of the game, who knows what the future holds.

One thing I believe is Boss Key will keep presenting us more & more breathtaking experiences and Lawbreakers will keep getting better as it grows. B)

BREAKtheLAW_14DerkynEpoxy

Comments

• BREAKtheLAW_14BREAKtheLAW_14
    LawBreakers Rep: 350
    Ahhh... the reloading time. This is seriously messing up the pacing of the game to be honest, the game is very fast-paced but there's still some little details here and there like the reload animation speeds, melees or blade swings animations they're not being well-polished enough. Apparently there's an issue right now with blindfiring while swapping primary & secondary there's a (1)one sec downtime even though I've already pressed the blindfire button the blindfiring will start working after a 1sec delay which felt really clunky to me especially in a fast-paced game like L.B even the slightest downtime can seems to be huge, that's also what I've felt about the reloading speed in L.B as well honestly.
    Epoxy
  • YuLawYuLaw
    Ahhh... the reloading time. This is seriously messing up the pacing of the game to be honest, the game is very fast-paced but there's still some little details here and there like the reload animation speeds, melees or blade swings animations they're not being well-polished enough. Apparently there's an issue right now with blindfiring while swapping primary & secondary there's a (1)one sec downtime even though I've already pressed the blindfire button the blindfiring will start working after a 1sec delay which felt really clunky to me especially in a fast-paced game like L.B even the slightest downtime can seems to be huge, that's also what I've felt about the reloading speed in L.B as well honestly.

Haha. Honestly speaking I actually feel like the game can still be more faster than it is currently, that's just a slight improvement I would love to suggest for the beta feedback.

Lawbreakers <3

Epoxy
  • ABSURDELINGABSURDELING
    LawBreakers Rep: 510
    You're not going to see a guy going 200mph get shot in the middle of flight with a mortar because before you can hit 20mph you will be killed by automatic turrets while a voice tells you you're out of bounds.
  • EpoxyEpoxy
    LawBreakers Rep: 1,160
    My biggest gripe is the animations as well. They're either too long or cause a 1s refractory delay that makes me feel disconnected from my character and the game itself. Reload times seem pretty long across the board but I'm curious how much blame is on the actual reload action vs the animation being too long. Slow animations make the game as a whole feel slower than it should and throws a wrench into gameplay that is neither fun nor intuitive.
    YuLaw
  • YuLawYuLaw
    You're not going to see a guy going 200mph get shot in the middle of flight with a mortar because before you can hit 20mph you will be killed by automatic turrets while a voice tells you you're out of bounds.

Tried 40mph before?
  • YuLawYuLaw
    Epoxy wrote: »
    My biggest gripe is the animations as well. They're either too long or cause a 1s refractory delay that makes me feel disconnected from my character and the game itself. Reload times seem pretty long across the board but I'm curious how much blame is on the actual reload action vs the animation being too long. Slow animations make the game as a whole feel slower than it should and throws a wrench into gameplay that is neither fun nor intuitive.

I think the Boss Key could look more deeper into the matter regarding the reload speeds. It'd be cool to have a global decreases in reloading time before the game officially launched. B)