Please note that there is a new forum user approval process before you can start posting. It may take up to 48 hours for your account to be approved.

Assasins question

Ind1vdualEl3venInd1vdualEl3ven
LawBreakers Rep: 500
edited July 30 in PS4 Beta Gameplay Feedback & Suggestions
Is it me or has the blades distance been shortened for contact, in rise up I feel I had more kills with the blades. No I feel as if I should be doing damage when I am not.

Comments

• MercBerserkMercBerserk
    LawBreakers Rep: 1,820
    In the past they made it so you had to be accurate making them a bit more difficult to use. The only recent change I think is they buffed the shotgun and something with her frenzy ability, forgot what. She is a bit weak when compared to other options.
  • MercBerserkMercBerserk
    LawBreakers Rep: 1,820
    Here is the most recent changes that I know of.....

"Assassin is finally in a decent spot now after adding precision damage to her Arc Blades in Beta 3. We think she could benefit a lot from some quality of life improvements, so we fixed an underlying issue that was causing Frenzy's spin attack to miss even at close range, and increased her health restored on hit while Frenzy is active to make her more dangerous during her most powerful moments. We've also shaved off some of her downtime while waiting for charges to generate and put just a bit more punch back into the Romerus."