Welcome to the LawBreakers Forums!

TRENCH FEEDBACK

OneLetterOneLetter
LawBreakers Rep: 8,040
in Beta Map Feedback
We're about to start the 2-hour playtest of Trench in an hour. Make sure to leave your feedback on the map in this thread!

Comments

• ZalamaelZalamael
    LawBreakers Rep: 2,395
    I surely will, but how to I get to play that map? Will it just be a random map rotation in the game, or is there some way to opt into it?
  • MrFlopixusMrFlopixus
    LawBreakers Rep: 410
    edited July 29
    Map is amazing its alot of fun to play just keep up that way ! Haven't found any buggs or anything jet.
    bkp_m0zi
  • omrizodomrizod
    LawBreakers Rep: 215
    In Trench, the uplink was stuck in the ground above its spawn for about 30 seconds, then somehow the enemies got it when I wasn't there anymore.
    Got screenshots of it and the location:
    http://imgur.com/gallery/xA5Rp
    Love_Antenna_01
  • MannyMOEMannyMOE
    LawBreakers Rep: 100
    Love the map! Flying around with the Vanguard is a lot of fun. I did however encounter a bug where the uplink fell down onto a ledge, and anybody who tried to pick it up just fell to their death.
  • LaCr0LaCr0
    omrizod wrote: »
    In Trench, the uplink was stuck in the ground above its spawn for about 30 seconds, then somehow the enemies got it when I wasn't there anymore.

Sorry dude I had to bring it to out base! I dunno how did I pick it up. :D
  • AsbelAsbel
    LawBreakers Rep: 1,110
    edited July 29
    I like it !!
    Lot's of places to go and hide, lot's of ways up and down. Great map, I enjoyed.
  • ApexOmegaApexOmega
    LawBreakers Rep: 515
    It was a lot of fun, I loved the layout and the concept of the open trench. I had a couple of concerns though; first is that the healing pods weren't as easy to find as they are on other maps. I only managed to find one by mistake while playing. The other is that the map is almost entirely inaccessible to the Juggernaut. Since the Juggernaut has no additional jumps or verticality to it and the most contested area is the center it's pretty much impossible for it to engage in combat during most game modes. Yes, I realize you *can* make it, but your opponents don't want you to and you can't reset like you can with a lot of the other Roles. Consider maybe adding a couple of small bridges or even some girders?
    Plebexer
  • omrizodomrizod
    LaCr0 wrote: »

Sorry dude I had to bring it to out base! I dunno how did I pick it up. :D

Noone else could pick it up! Ha. Did you maybe pick it up from thes side/wall instead up/ground?
  • PlebexerPlebexer
    LawBreakers Rep: 100
    edited July 29
    Wow i loved the trench map, its very good, i found an error and sometimes when you die you go down the map and all is grey , but keep up the good work! i prefer quality over quantity :P, also your servers are really good , i had no lag and im from argentina! :D
  • CorruptlolCorruptlol
    LawBreakers Rep: 340
    the map is amazing, didn t encounter any bugs , but its one of my favorite maps !
  • legodpslegodps
    LawBreakers Rep: 310
    Loved the Trench map! It seems very polished, there are many entrances and exits at each important location, I found it hard to get to the zone in the center pillar, but that's likely my own skill with the characters rather than the map being to hard.
  • Assault_4Assault_4
    LawBreakers Rep: 200
    Best map so far. Liked everything about it, did not encounter any bugs or anything. Keep it up!
  • omrizodomrizod
    There needs to be an indication when ult is ready. I never use it cause I never notice
  • LixNnibblezLixNnibblez
    LawBreakers Rep: 200
    I liked the map altho I did keep getting stuck underneath the door to get the uplink , but that was my own lack of flight skills =D
  • EpoxyEpoxy
    LawBreakers Rep: 1,150
    **.** love this map. A+ on all fronts. Multiple angles of attack for all classes, lots of verticality and the map feels larger than it actually is as a result which is great. Good variety of flank routes makes it hard for defenders to cover all of them effectively and allows attackers a lot of viable strategic freedom.
    bkp_m0zi
  • bkp_m0zibkp_m0zi
    LawBreakers Rep: 300
    Member, Boss Key

I will take a look at this one on Monday. Thanks for sharing!
  • bkp_m0zibkp_m0zi
    LawBreakers Rep: 300
    Member, Boss Key
    I liked the map altho I did keep getting stuck underneath the door to get the uplink , but that was my own lack of flight skills =D

I assume you mean the doors in the middle center circle? I will see what I can do to easy the flow for flying characters :)

Great feeback
  • MAX2MAX2
    LawBreakers Rep: 810
    Best map so far. Overcharge and Uplink are amazing on this map.
    Epoxy
  • omrizodomrizod
    First thing, in Vertigo, as Wraith. So many times I was quite close to the gravity ball at the middle-left (but far enough to not get looped around it), and I was just below the ball's height. I was out of jumps, so I looked directly up and held W. I would wait about 7-8 seconds for him to start going up, but he would just slowly go down and fall out of the map.

Now, here are some thoughts on things that should be changed, just IMO:
    1 I think assassin needs 1 more fuel bar, but only for use by her SHIFT.
    2 I think Vanguard's shots are a bit too strong.
    3 I think, but really not sure about this one yet, that Axel's shots are a bit too strong as well
  • omrizodomrizod
    Forgot to mention, both Assassin's and Wraith's melee feels too short. It really does. I'd kick it back at least to 475.
    Kicks btw, I rarely kick recently for some reason, so I don't know about the kick's range.