Please note that there is a new forum user approval process before you can start posting. It may take up to 48 hours for your account to be approved.

Needs Better Gamepad + Mouse Support for PC

TheBeatsKidTheBeatsKid
LawBreakers Rep: 100
edited July 28, 2017 in Beta Gameplay Feedback & Suggestions
Was forced to post this. Simply put, I need to control movement with Gamepad (left hand) and shooting with Mouse (right hand)

Game implements poorly or not at all. Thing is, the game knows I want to control with mouse, but just refuses to do so, as seen here

When it does work, the key bindings don't stick, for example

[IMG]http://imgur.com/8URpl27 http://imgur.com/KL2l8Mo[/IMG]

These would be my ideal settings, BUT when pad + mouse does work (very random btw, idk why), The pad will auto default everytime, the bindings never stick, so in essence, i dont have access to Kick, Ultimate, or 3rd ability, among other things. Which means I get owned.

As is, this is a deal breaker for me, and please dont come in here saying things like "why not use keyboard instead?!?!" Thats not the point, When I buy a game, I should be able to use the config I want. Paladins does this with ease and that game is free to play, so there is no excuse for Lawbreakers not to have this IMO. This needs to be addressed by BKP,. Thanks for reading

Comments

• YodalegendYodalegend
    LawBreakers Rep: 640
    Use XPadder
  • TheBeatsKidTheBeatsKid
    Yodalegend wrote: »
    Use XPadder

thanks for the suggestion, right now im using full controller on shoulder swap instead of default, i like it, may stick with the game after all.

• ABSURDELINGABSURDELING
    LawBreakers Rep: 510
    I would like to use VR goggles with a sepia filter and 240Hz while having the game's UI projected on a separate 27:13 ratio monitor, move forward with my racing gas pedal, aim with my gamepad and strafe with the thumbwheel on my 20 year old mouse.

Can you please implement that in this $29 game? It would mean a lot to me and other PROFESSIONAL Overwatch players.
  • JustSamJustSam
    LawBreakers Rep: 1,575
    I would like to use VR goggles with a sepia filter and 240Hz while having the game's UI projected on a separate 27:13 ratio monitor, move forward with my racing gas pedal, aim with my gamepad and strafe with the thumbwheel on my 20 year old mouse.

Can you please implement that in this $29 game? It would mean a lot to me and other PROFESSIONAL Overwatch players.

Calm down there. He wants to use a mouse and a controller together. Not that crazy.
    TheBeatsKid
  • JWBranchJWBranch
    LawBreakers Rep: 705
    edited August 4, 2017
    If using third-party software isn't your thing (or there comes a time that BKP decides to add such software onto the anti-cheat list) you could get a gaming keypad such as a Logitech G13 for native support right out of the gate. I imagine the extra keys compared to the left half of a controller could get you further as well.
  • TheBeatsKidTheBeatsKid
    JWBranch wrote: »
    If using third-party software isn't your thing (or there comes a time that BKP decides to add such software onto the anti-cheat list) you could get a gaming keypad such as a Logitech G13 for native support right out of the gate. I imagine the extra keys compared to the left half of a controller could get you further as well.

yea, using 3rd party software isnt my bag. ive learned to deal with the shoulder swap config since i honestly like the game, but it would be great if BKP added pad + mouse support. dont know what the issue is, not like im asking for cross play lol