The need to compete and prove your skill not enough of an incentive? Well, how ‘bout a contest?
For you PC people (in North America because 'lawyers'), there’s the Early Bird Beta Contest, where if you play three matches in the first four hours after our beta launch, you’re entered into a drawing to win a replica cosplay Aerator rifle, or an Nvidia 1080ti Graphics Card.
NEXON AMERICA INC.
LAWBREAKERS OPEN BETA PC EARLY BIRD CONTEST (JULY 2017)
NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Sponsor: The LAWBREAKERS OPEN BETA PC EARLY BIRD CONTEST (JULY 2017) (“Promotion”) is sponsored by NEXON America Inc., 222 N. Sepulveda Blvd., Suite 200, El Segundo, California 90245, USA (“Sponsor”).
2. Eligibility: The Promotion is open only to current players of Sponsor’s LawBreakers Open Beta for PC (“Game”) who: (a) are at least seventeen (17) years of age as of the start of the Promotion Period (defined below); (b) have never been banned or suspended, or had an account banned or suspended, for hacking or similar violations of Sponsor’s terms of service; and (c) are legal residents of the United States (including Washington, D.C.) or Canada (excluding the province of Québec). Anyone under the age of seventeen (17) years may not participate in the Promotion. Employees, officers and directors of NEXON America Inc., its affiliated companies, agents thereof, the immediate family of any such person (defined as parents, children, siblings and husband or wife), or those with whom such person(s) are domiciled, are not eligible to participate. The Promotion is void where prohibited.
3. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the Promotion constitutes the entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. Timing: The Promotion will run on July 28, 2017, and will begin at 7:00 A.M. and end at 11:00 A.M. (11:00 A.M.) (Pacific Time) (“Promotion Period”). Entries submitted before or after the Promotion Period will be disqualified. Sponsor’s computer will be the official timekeeping device for this Promotion. Entrants are responsible for calculating the difference in time zones.
5. How to Participate: Players should log into the LawBreakers Open Beta for PC and complete at least three (3) matches during the Promotion Period in order to be entered into a drawing. Each player is limited to one (1) entry.
Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, illegible or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified/not counted (as applicable), or for any error, whether human, technical or otherwise. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant it finds to be tampering with the operation of the Promotion, or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the authorized account holder of the Steam account that is used to register for the Game will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the e-mail address that registered for the Steam account used to play the Game.
6. Winner Selection: After the Promotion Period has ended, Sponsor will randomly select one (1) potential prize winner for the drawing.
The potential prize winner will be notified after the final date of selection at the Steam account that was first used to log into the Game (or other means of communication as Sponsor may select). The potential prize winner may be asked to submit additional personal information in order to confirm eligibility and award the prize. The Potential prize winner may also be asked to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility or Declaration of Compliance (as may be applicable given the location of the potential prize winner) unless this is prohibited by law. If the potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to respond to the notification within the required time period (if applicable), or fails to sign and return the Affidavit or Declaration within the required time period (if applicable), he/she will be disqualified and will forfeit the prize. If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the prize to an alternate potential winner to be chosen based upon the winner selection criteria described in this Section.
7. Prizes: Once confirmed in accordance with these Official Rules, the prize winner will select and receive one (1) of the following prizes:
• One (1) LawBreakers Cosplay Aerator Replica Gun (ARV $1,200); or
• One (1) GEFORCE NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti Graphics Card (MSRP $699).
Limit one (1) prize per person or Steam account. Prizes shall be selected and awarded at Sponsor’s sole discretion. No cash or other substitution is allowed except by the Sponsor who may substitute a prize (or component thereof) with another prize (or component thereof) of equal or greater value, as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. A prize (or part thereof) is not refundable and must be accepted as awarded. The winners are responsible for any and all other costs and expenses not listed above. Winners will be responsible for payment and reporting of all applicable taxes associated with the receipt and usage of a prize. Sponsor may report the receipt of any prize to the appropriate federal, state, or local taxing agency(ies). Please allow at least thirty (30) days from completion of the judging process for the in-game prizes to be reflected in the winners’ accounts.
8. Warranties and Representations: By participating in the Promotion, each entrant warrants and represents that he/she:
a. has read and understands these Official Rules;
b. has at all times fully complied with these Official Rules; and
c. will continue to fully comply with these Official Rules until the Promotion has been completed.
). Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes entrant’s consent to the Sponsor’s use of his/her name, likeness, voice, opinions, biographical information, and country and state or province of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration.
10. Indemnification: By entering, entrant agrees to defend, indemnify and otherwise hold Sponsor, its parent and affiliated companies, and the agents, officers, directors, and employees of each (collectively the “Released Parties”) harmless from and against any and all liability of any nature whatsoever arising out of or relating to:
a. any technical errors that may prevent entrants from participating in any way;
b. unauthorized human intervention in the Promotion;
c. errors in the administration of the Promotion; and
d. injury, death or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use of any prize, including any such claim by the Released Parties’ employees or any third parties.
Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Promotion, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct or indirect damages.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Los Angeles County, California, United States of America. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, United States of America, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than California.
12. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Promotion is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Promotion to address the impairment and then resume the Promotion in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules or (b) award the prizes from among the submissions received up to the time of the impairment. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. The Promotion is void where prohibited.
13. Winners List: The winner(s) will be announced by Sponsor on Sponsor’s Game Forum (http://forums.lawbreakers.nexon.net/discussion/2485/open-beta-early-bird-pc-contest-official-rules
) no later than thirty (30) days after all winners have been confirmed.
© 2017 NEXON America Inc. All rights reserved.