Please note that there is a new forum user approval process before you can start posting. It may take up to 48 hours for your account to be approved.

Boss Leagues Season 1 Ends

LumosNXALumosNXA
LawBreakers Rep: 2,930
Member, Administrator, Nexon
in Official News
Hey LawBreakers,

It is time for Season 1 of Boss Leagues to come to an end. While Season 1 will be ending on Feb. 8 5am PST / 8am EST / 3pm CEST, we would like to thank our players who participated! We know you’re probably wondering about end of season rewards, so let’s get right into it.

If you completed all your placement matches, you have earned:
  • Silver Weapon Skin
  • Boss Leagues Season 1 Profile Icon

Remember, those who qualify will receive a Portrait Item based upon the Highest League that you earned (Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Diamond, Boss). All players in the League earn the same portrait, so someone in Silver I would receive the same icon as Silver V, but different than someone who finished Bronze.

ScEmP7b.jpg

Next, you will be able to select a Silver Weapon from a list of available options. NOTE: It is possible to select the same reward as you did last season, so make sure you don't already own it.

dkP5Osp.jpg

Lastly, you will see a recap of the reward that you have selected. You will have an opportunity to go back and change it before finalizing.

mxfIbH9.jpg

It’s that simple!

We hope you enjoy your rewards, and thanks again for playing!

- The LawBreakers Team
RealmjumperBolt

Comments

• jerrygtajerrygta
    LawBreakers Rep: 735
    How many placement matches do you have to complete to qualify?
  • calabokcalabok
    LawBreakers Rep: 470
    5 matches. I wasn't able to find one (on PS4) even at the start of the season. :)
  • FlickshotXXLFlickshotXXL
    LawBreakers Rep: 1,655
    That's it? That's the only news you got for us?
    What's going on? Is the game shutting down? Is BKP working on a new game?
    Is BKP working on something to fix CCU? When should we expect the next new update to be released?
    calabok
  • jerrygtajerrygta
    LawBreakers Rep: 735
    I found at least 10 games. I got the gold portrait. But no weapon skin. I also read the blitzball trophy was fixed but the stats are not updating. Is there a patch?
  • comapotioncomapotion
    LawBreakers Rep: 400
    Nope. It was first reported a week after the game was released, and they still haven’t fixed it. Honestly? Don’t hold your breath.
  • BrittalityBrittality
    LawBreakers Rep: 4,445
    jerrygta wrote: »
    I found at least 10 games. I got the gold portrait. But no weapon skin. I also read the blitzball trophy was fixed but the stats are not updating. Is there a patch?

Hey jerrygta! Can you please submit a request to support? Head to the link below, let them know the situation with as much detail as you can including your region and gamertag. They'll be able to investigate: http://lawbreakers.nexon.net/en/support/platform

If you run into any issues in the future, also be sure to visit that support link. Appreciate it and thanks for playing in the Boss Leagues!
  • comapotioncomapotion
    LawBreakers Rep: 400
    You’ve been asking for this same information since August, just look at all of the other Blitzball posts, and still nothing has been fixed. When do ya’ll plan on actually doing something with all this information you’ve been gathering for half of a year? Just saying..
  • BrittalityBrittality
    LawBreakers Rep: 4,445
    comapotion wrote: »
    You’ve been asking for this same information since August, just look at all of the other Blitzball posts, and still nothing has been fixed. When do ya’ll plan on actually doing something with all this information you’ve been gathering for half of a year? Just saying..

Hi comapotion! Concerning the Boss League weapon skin issue and any other issues, it's best to let support know so they can investigate as this may be only affecting a certain number of players. Same goes for the Blitzball trophy bug, it's important that Nexon support get the info I have listed in the other threads to document varying info and the accounts that have been running into this bug. There are players who have not encountered a problem at all and then others have seen goal numbers at differing values. Each account has to be investigated individually by the Nexon support team, so passing along your info to them is important. Also be sure to answer emails of further questions that they may shoot back to your inbox to gather more info. Oh, and if your friends don't frequent the forums or Discord and are also running into any issues, be sure to let them know where to go. Appreciate it!

Just so we don't go off course on the thread, since this is relating to claiming Season 1 rewards, if you have any other questions that pertain to the Blitzball trophy bug, feel free to hit me with a message.

Have a great rest of your week!!
    Bolt