Please note that there is a new forum user approval process before you can start posting. It may take up to 48 hours for your account to be approved.

Jerrygta's Suggestions

jerrygtajerrygta
LawBreakers Rep: 735
I have some suggestions. I have not thought them through, just want to vomit it out there for people to read. Hopefully the right people read it and maybe take it into consideration.

I think that at least for the time being, that as soon as 2 people are on searching, they should be put into the warm up. This way you can do something instead of watching the timer on the search, and at least you can practice. Also, you will see you are not the only one looking for a game. Or at least show how many people are online searching.

For the community, the ones with a lot of experience. I think that most of them are very friendly. There are some that actually hurt the game. I don't think any newbie wants to be singled out for the reason the team lost. I think as a whole, that needs to be stopped. I have seen it done, and have not seen that person back on since. The game is not easy for most players just picking it up for the first time playing against people that know what is going on. Why not be friendly?

For the in game friend list. The one's that have clans or whatever, you could always add an option to it to have an in game clan list.

I purchased the game when it was on sale. I really did not know about it. Just saw it in the sale page and checked it out after that. When I ask people to get it, they either say they do not know about it, or they don't want to buy a dead game. Maybe find a way to get the word out better. Maybe communicate with the people that bought this game, especially since it is a very small community at this time. It should be easy to do that. This will also motivate them to spread the word.

I paid for the game. But if it were to become a free to play game and not a pay to win game, then I would be fine with it. Build the community and then sell dlc. For the people that would be unhappy that they paid for it, you can compensate them with the drops or whatever it is called or make the dlc free to them. I am sure most just would like to able to find games easier. The game is amazing. Just being able to play it more would be nice.

The rumor on how the developers have given up on this game. How about addressing that? It is easily done. Just go into a large LB community on the ps4 and tell them this.

That is all that I will write for now. I hope this helps.

Deadrickwalking

Comments

• jerrygtajerrygta
    Okay then.

So today I was on early. A guy in one of the communities on the ps4 was looking for games. He had just bought the game. Full price. So I friended him and said that we could do some 1 on 1 and told him when I noticed people actually play the game. It really would be nice to know how many are on so these problems don't happen during this growing period.

I have a feeling that right now the new players have no direction. Just the small community to help. That is if they give it a chance. They don't know what is going on, we don't know either. I was lucky enough to meet some of these people.

If you are looking to add new game modes. Look at resistance fall of man, they had a game called meltdown. Really changes things up. Even the breach and assault. Since this is a 5v5 it would have to be a little different, but I am sure you could work it out. Also, how about a CTF. Maybe an occasional FFA.

In the ps store, that video that is there. It is fine and all, but why not show some more videos of the different roles excelling. Actual game play. Not just a fun trailer that really doesn't say much. I gave the game 5 stars, but was the 16th person to rate it.

Do you ever do free weekends? Maybe that could help.

How about some promoting of the game? Maybe get a well know youtube personality that likes the game to play and promote it.
    Show people it is fun and challenging. Show people it can be challenging, challenge people to play.

Fix the trophy issues.

Maybe do some weekly update in the forums, just so that this community can start coming back. Or at least show you are doing something.

Have you guys went on youtube and searched lawbreakers? Do you see what comes up. Right there hurts, puts the brakes on purchasing. There are some really talented people that play regularly, promote their work. In turn helping the game.

Answer this question. How can a game be so good, yet nobody plays?

Okay, hope anybody reads this.

Until next time.
    Deadrickwalking
  • jerrygtajerrygta
    Hey, to any players playing this game that came here and actually and can see this.

I have noticed that the best times to play are

5pm up until around midnight, that is central time.

It might take a little while to get into a game, but then you will usually be locked in for a while. Also, friend request, so this way you can see if you have friends in match, then you know to just search and wait.
    I am not saying that these are the only times, I am just saying that these are the times that I find games.

There is an active, discord. Cool people.

Ps4 Lawbreakers community on the discord.
    Deadrickwalking
  • DeadrickwalkingDeadrickwalking
    LawBreakers Rep: 430
    See you out there! I will continue to search m-s 5-9pm wed and sun all day.
  • jerrygtajerrygta
    See you out there! I will continue to search m-s 5-9pm wed and sun all day.

I've seen more people on lately. Friend people up, so you know that people are not just searching and actually playing. Hope it keeps growing.
  • jerrygtajerrygta
    Transparency would help here.

30 bucks is cheap if you could play the game. Some don't like to hear the f2p talk but it could help make the people happy that paid for the game already. Think about it. If you go buy a game you should be able to play it. If the game grows a little then just go the cosmetic route or add paid dlc to it. I know boss key is gone but if it gains traction I am sure nexon should be able to figure it out.

I have heard people say that they spend well over 30 bucks just going out for a night. Well. I am sure you didn't go out to dinner and pay 30 bucks just to sit there and wait for the food to never come. How would you feel? Talking to nexon here if they somehow ever read this. Maybe for some 30 bucks is a lot of money. So to understand just increase the amount to even it out. Paying for nothing just makes people mad and they will remember. Negative news spread much faster than positive. This game proves it.

Doing something is better than doing nothing.

Keeping us up to date is better than silence.
  • jerrygtajerrygta
    Not going free on ps4 but going free on pc has definitely affected the game on ps4. It's like the powers that be just gave the ps4 players the middle finger when we were most loyal. Everyone that I have talked to all agree on one 2 things. That it's a great game and that most people don't know about the game. Betrayal is felt with these actions. Your silence just adds to it on the ps4 side. You know it's not right and yet do nothing.