Please note that there is a new forum user approval process before you can start posting. It may take up to 48 hours for your account to be approved.

Custom games between friends only is killing LB

FlickshotXXLFlickshotXXL
LawBreakers Rep: 1,655
in General PC Discussion
1. The lower the CCU is, the more time it takes to find games in Matchmaking.
2. Players then start to play Custom Games between friends only. And all those who look at the Steam stats and see 8-13 players online try to find games in matchmaking, but won't find anything.
3. LawBreakers, murdered by design.

Comments

• bobh11bobh11
    LawBreakers Rep: 530
    I agree, I played the game multiple evenings a week until january. Then after a stop I saw that I can't really catch up and continue, the CCU is so low.
    Even in november-december it was all right, I could find a match quite fast in evening hours.
    I can't really afford the time for the long matchmaking right now, but I still look forward to playing LB again, and I'm gonna join again if the situation gets just slightly better!
  • iLikeCookiesQiLikeCookiesQ
    LawBreakers Rep: 1,920
    Flickshot aren´t you the one who wants more options for custom games like bottomless clip. And now you´re here saying that we should remove custom games? If you want to play a game when the CCU is low, you better organize and enter some online platform. It's better for all those people to join the discord and join the customs than to remove custom games, because custom games can start when there are less than 10 players online, and matchmaking can't.
  • bobh11bobh11
    LawBreakers Rep: 530
    Yeah, that'd be great if a game started even without the full number of players. Even warm-up would be great with a couple of people. Or even 1 player. I personally would spend time with the game if I can actually play it, and shoot some guys for a while (or get shot:)), instead of waiting-waiting-waiting.
    Not talking about custom games.