Please note that there is a new forum user approval process before you can start posting. It may take up to 48 hours for your account to be approved.

Feedback from players that doesn't have the game

danielboosdanielboos
LawBreakers Rep: 470
edited January 11 in General PC Discussion
Today i been going around asking people about the game and here is what they said.
most of them haven't heard of the game, people said the game looks amazing, ''some of them said they wouldn't touch the game until it goes free to play, i told him its only 30$ he said yeah but i could buy another game that i can get much play time of, maybe i would have to wait for a free weekend or something''
i meet people that loved the game but they quite because there is no players.
so please do a free weekend and 50% off i would help you guys i will make sure people know about the free weekend and stuff.
can i at least get a reply from a developer so that i know you guys seen.
bobh11

Comments

• danielboosdanielboos
    LawBreakers Rep: 470
    oh yeah and some said they have heard of the game but they haven't played it and they would love to
  • iLikeCookiesQiLikeCookiesQ
    LawBreakers Rep: 1,920
    They have done a few free weekends, one of them peaked 1000 concurrent players. They could do it again, but free weekends won't magically save the game.
  • RealmjumperRealmjumper
    LawBreakers Rep: 1,325
    They have done a few free weekends, one of them peaked 1000 concurrent players. They could do it again, but free weekends won't magically save the game.

I agree and the game needs to go Free to play already.
  • NumbDutsNumbDuts
    LawBreakers Rep: 1,670
    F 2 P would have been the way to go, but oh well.
    I was in on the alphas and beta's, but I didnt buy the game, for 3 reasons listed in another thread, but having it free I would definitely have played, and I know a lot of Quake 3 players that would have also.
    Realmjumper