Please note that there is a new forum user approval process before you can start posting. It may take up to 48 hours for your account to be approved.

BlitzBall glitched Trophy

in Mode Feedback
I am a ps4 trophy hunter and I have a community of trophy hunters who all recently got this game from the psn store, and currently our score the blitzball trophy is glitched making the game unobtainable. Will this be fixed in a new hotfix?????? Or has anyone found a work around or the issue to this problem, or did the previous hotfixes just mess it up? Please fix this i love the game and i dont want this to ruin it for me.

• jerrygtajerrygta
    LawBreakers Rep: 625
    Hey, have they responded to you?
  • BrittalityBrittality
    LawBreakers Rep: 4,435
    Member, Boss Key
    edited February 13
    Yo Kobalt,

Sorry you have been running into this issue. Can you please hit up our support team? (link to submit a request is on the top right of the screen).

Be sure to include your PSN ID, region, the name of the trophy and any screens/clips you can provide would also be helpful to the support team. Really appreciate your patience.

Edit: Also just remembered I chatted with you on the subreddit about this! So if you haven't already, hit 'em up.
This discussion has been closed.