Please note that there is a new forum user approval process before you can start posting. It may take up to 48 hours for your account to be approved.

I like how the Leave Penalty is still not fixed.

WHOAWHOA
LawBreakers Rep: 630
edited December 22, 2017 in Bug Reports
I understand the penalty for leaving, but leaving literally when the game says "Victory/Defeat" still triggers a penalty. Good thing to come back to. Thanks.

Comments

• BrittalityBrittality
    LawBreakers Rep: 4,445
    WHOA wrote: »
    I understand the penalty for leaving, but leaving literally when the game says "Victory/Defeat" still triggers a penalty. Good thing to come back to. Thanks.

Hey there. Just getting some more info from you to see what may be happening here. Did you leave the game while the Victory/Defeat screen was happening? Or Did you remain in-game and see the leaver penalty points deducted? Did you receive a pop-up saying that you receive a penalty if you left the game? Any clips to see what's happening would be super helpful for us. Also any time things are happening that you don't think seem right or as intended, feel free to hit up support so they can log and investigate > http://lawbreakers.nexon.net/en/support/platform

Also moved this from "mode feedback" to "bug reports" as it pertains to this category.

Thanks!