Please note that there is a new forum user approval process before you can start posting. It may take up to 48 hours for your account to be approved.

Hotfix 2.1.1 Notice

LumosNXALumosNXA
LawBreakers Rep: 2,770
Member, Administrator, Nexon
edited December 5 in Official News
Hey LawBreakers,

We have a hotfix patch coming your way this Wednesday! This hotfix addresses the projectile issue from our last update. In addition, this hotfix also removes all All-Star content from customization (if not unlocked) along with all All-Star Stash-Drops from the store. All Stash-Drops are reverted to original Stash-Drops.

Patch 2.1.1 will require a restart of the game/application at 8am PT / 11am ET / 5pm CET when the update is available. However, we anticipate that the service may have interruptions from 8am-9am PDT so please keep updated on Twitter, Facebook, and Discord.

UPDATE DATE/TIME:
Wednesday, December 6, 2017
Pacific: 8:00 AM
Eastern: 11:00 AM
CET: 5:00 PM

Comments

• iLikeCookiesQiLikeCookiesQ
    LawBreakers Rep: 1,920
    Are you taking away our saved up blitzball boxes? As in we need to open them now or lose them? (I don't care about their replacements, I just want a blizball box as a souvenir.)
  • KrimKrim
    LawBreakers Rep: 430
    I was excited to see an update today thinking that it might be a new class or new map, but it was pretty disappointing to only find a hot fix. This would have been a perfect time to launch a new class and beat the Winter Overwatch event, but I guess that’s a lost opportunity now.
  • iLikeCookiesQiLikeCookiesQ
    LawBreakers Rep: 1,920
    ... lol why.. just because something didn't happen now doesn't mean it cant happen anymore. Also, are you really disappointed that they fixed something? ... xd?
  • norenore
    LawBreakers Rep: 100
    Reduction of lag

Hello,

This post is dedicated for those who suffer from lag and high ping, NoPing is software that greatly optimizes your gameplay.

With unique technology, NoPing Tunnel traces the best route to the server of your favorite online game.

Gaining up to 50% improvement depending on your internet!

Test for 3 days for free, if you register at the link below:

nopi.ng/forum23

Watch the video below with and without NoPing!