Please note that there is a new forum user approval process before you can start posting. It may take up to 48 hours for your account to be approved.
Closed

PS4 Blitzball score tracking

NearHere25NearHere25
LawBreakers Rep: 420
in Bug Reports
I'm not sure if this is related to the blitzball trophy not occuring bug but my game no longer tracks how many I scored. It says I scored 11 but I scored an additional 6 during thr week and it remains at 11, so I dont even know what the actual number should be.

Was the tracking frozen to prevent people from getting the no trophy glitch? Will I have to score a whole additional 14 after it get fixs when it does? Please keep us informed or let us know anything.

Thanks.

Comments

• comapotioncomapotion
    LawBreakers Rep: 400
    This was first reported about two weeks after the game was released, and still no fix. I’ve been hoping for a patch, or something, but I seriously doubt this will ever be rectified, unfortunately.
  • BrittalityBrittality
    LawBreakers Rep: 4,445
    NearHere25 wrote: »
    I'm not sure if this is related to the blitzball trophy not occuring bug but my game no longer tracks how many I scored. It says I scored 11 but I scored an additional 6 during thr week and it remains at 11, so I dont even know what the actual number should be.

Was the tracking frozen to prevent people from getting the no trophy glitch? Will I have to score a whole additional 14 after it get fixs when it does? Please keep us informed or let us know anything.

Thanks.

Sending a message your way to get some more info!
  • calabokcalabok
    LawBreakers Rep: 470
    Brittality wrote: »
    NearHere25 wrote: »

Thanks.

Sending a message your way to get some more info!

This was reported several times before, including this post - http://forums.lawbreakers.nexon.net/discussion/12942/bug-blitzball-goals-count-is-locked-to-24-25

After hotfix 2.1.1. it is not fixed. Tried it today.
  • BrittalityBrittality
    calabok wrote: »
    This was reported several times before, including this post - http://forums.lawbreakers.nexon.net/discussion/12942/bug-blitzball-goals-count-is-locked-to-24-25

After hotfix 2.1.1. it is not fixed. Tried it today.

Hey sending a message your way as well in case you're running into this as well. Team is still investigating what may be causing this. Thanks
  • BrittalityBrittality
    Hey all,

Apologies you have been running into this issue. If you would, can you please submit a request to support? http://lawbreakers.nexon.net/en/support/platform (link to submit a request is on the top right of the screen).

Be sure to include your PSN ID, region, the name of the trophy and any screens/clips you can provide would also be helpful to the support team. Thanks a ton for playing and for your patience!
This discussion has been closed.