Please note that there is a new forum user approval process before you can start posting. It may take up to 48 hours for your account to be approved.

Suggestion: A 25hp decrease in ALL characters

BoltBolt
LawBreakers Rep: 510
in Role Feedback
So many people want 1.3 to come back. Obviously this is not happening. But what if we meet a little closer to the middle. The health regen "problem" is nominal and the 5 seconds is a lot of time to be out of combat.

So what can you do to solve it? Well -25hp for ALL characters. Now it might seem this will throw balance off, but it will be the SAME as it is now EXCEPT less TTK, which for most people right now, is wanted and would be a good thing.

OK so there may be one thing you may need to do, is to decrease Wraith's damage by about 4% of something small, basically scale him down a bit, but everything else is fine. As it stands right now Wraith can be OP in the right hands (as much as people complain about him), so a small decrease and damage will keep his TTK the same, which would be more in line of the current characters.

Basically this change would help ease the people who have PTSD after 1.4 but still keep balance in tip top shape. A lot of people complain that TTK is too long and/or that a lot of people get away with a sliver of health, that, otherwise they would have died with in a previous patch.

Please Boss Key consider this, all you are doing is changing 9 values and maybe Wraith's value. Thanks for reading.

-Bolt
  1. -25HP for ALL Characters?3 votes
    1. Yes
       100% (3 votes)
    2. No
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• LRLLRL
    LawBreakers Rep: 450
    I agree with the 25 hp nerf across the board for everyone except gunslinger. I dont agree with him having the lowest health, the slowest reload, not as much burst as assassin, no way to refill health like assassin, not as mobile as assassin but he has the same health as her which is the lowest in the game. I dont agree with him sharing the same health as her right now and i dont agree with lowering his health to what her's would be if the health were to be reduced by 25 for everyone.

I also dont think if such a change were to ever be implemented that it would be the right idea to also nerf wraith's damage at the same time. If the nerf goes through, if any particular character is found to be doing too much damage, deal with them afterwards.
    Bolt
  • BoltBolt
    LawBreakers Rep: 510
    LRL wrote: »
    I agree with the 25 hp nerf across the board for everyone except gunslinger. I dont agree with him having the lowest health, the slowest reload, not as much burst as assassin, no way to refill health like assassin, not as mobile as assassin but he has the same health as her which is the lowest in the game. I dont agree with him sharing the same health as her right now and i dont agree with lowering his health to what her's would be if the health were to be reduced by 25 for everyone.

I also dont think if such a change were to ever be implemented that it would be the right idea to also nerf wraith's damage at the same time. If the nerf goes through, if any particular character is found to be doing too much damage, deal with them afterwards.

You are correct, good idea. Thanks. I don't know how to edit my post but if I knew how I would edit it in