Please note that there is a new forum user approval process before you can start posting. It may take up to 48 hours for your account to be approved.

How to try and save lawbreakers.

danielboosdanielboos
LawBreakers Rep: 470
in General PC Discussion
People say this game is crap and it copy of overwatch when they haven't played it.
So the plan is to get as much people as possible to play the game, so they tell their friends and their friends tell their friends about this game then they end up buying it and that might save it.
Here is the plan, you guys make a trailer to advertise the free month that includes when the free month starts and ends, advertise it as heavily as you can you need to make sure that people have heard about the free month then in the free month make sure you have 1 week of double XP. You can drop the price if you want. And the most important point is make sure the game is perfect i mean when you guys done the free weekend on patch 1.4 the update wasnt fun and people didnt like the game because of the update on the second free weekend we droped from 1000 players to 200 just because of update 1.4 made players leave so make sure the game is fun with the update then do the free month and advertising.
NotSure

Comments

• AnabolexAnabolex
    LawBreakers Rep: 560
    80k people bought the game on steam, no one plays though. Free Weekends didnt help either. This game cant retain players because its fundamentally flawed. I quit because the ps4 version still runs like ass months after release. Its very obvious that the devs dont care anymore and so should you
    NotSure
  • danielboosdanielboos
    The reason why i care because its a fun game and i cant find a match. according to this http://steamspy.com/app/350280 website there is 96k people bought the game , i think its just people not playing maybe because we don't have enough maps, modes and classes. of course that can be fixed with updates. but we need to bring more players and our only hope is free month that's heavily advertised or free to play but lets just put the free to play option to the bottom. the developers do care they listen to us they done everything they can. free weekend did help the game got 1000 players in the first free weekend people didn't like it because of patch 1.4 you can tell from the second free weekend at 400 players max. i am pretty sure the next update will be big and fun we waited like 5 weeks maybe more of course we had an update 2.1 couple of weeks ago but that was only a bug fix, i am talking about content.
    NotSure
  • AnabolexAnabolex
    LawBreakers Rep: 560
    danielboos wrote: »
    The reason why i care because its a fun game and i cant find a match. according to this http://steamspy.com/app/350280 website there is 96k people bought the game , i think its just people not playing maybe because we don't have enough maps, modes and classes. of course that can be fixed with updates. but we need to bring more players and our only hope is free month that's heavily advertised or free to play but lets just put the free to play option to the bottom. the developers do care they listen to us they done everything they can. free weekend did help the game got 1000 players in the first free weekend people didn't like it because of patch 1.4 you can tell from the second free weekend at 400 players max. i am pretty sure the next update will be big and fun we waited like 5 weeks maybe more of course we had an update 2.1 couple of weeks ago but that was only a bug fix, i am talking about content.

Me and others have given them feedback for months, back when the game was stil in alpha and beta. The only feedback they listen to are the things that take little to no effort to fix. If you enjoy the game at its current state thats great for you but accept the fact that others dont. The point of patch 1.4 was to attract more players which obviously didnt work. This is how the devs want the game to be and thats the reason why this game flopped.
    danielboosNotSure
  • danielboosdanielboos
    Anabolex wrote: »
    danielboos wrote: »

Me and others have given them feedback for months, back when the game was stil in alpha and beta. The only feedback they listen to are the things that take little to no effort to fix. If you enjoy the game at its current state thats great for you but accept the fact that others dont. The point of patch 1.4 was to attract more players which obviously didnt work. This is how the devs want the game to be and thats the reason why this game flopped.

You know?,what i agree
    NotSure
  • NotSureNotSure
    LawBreakers Rep: 410
    We just need to keep supporting the game. We all enjoy it, and even though the playercount is small, I think if Bosskey pumps a lot into advertising then the game can be brought back.
    Bolt
  • calabokcalabok
    As much as I love this game and as much as I hate to say it... BossKey should finish roadmap they announced (couple new maps, new role as far as I remember) and then just leave 2-3 people to make sure servers are running and start something new taking into account all mistakes that were made with LawBreakers. Maybe their next game will be really great and appreciated by much more players.

Having said that, I will keep playing LawBreakers.
    NotSure
  • bobh11bobh11
    LawBreakers Rep: 530
    Why should they start from the start, when a whole bunch of work is ready and good in LawBreakers? Because of some bad marketing in the past, or some unsuccessful patches? You think they've lost all trust of the players, and leaving all behind is the best option after a couple of months?
    I don't really think they'd get further with a clean start, because the backbone of the game is really good.
    danielboosMamsuh
  • im2stoned2knowim2stoned2know
    LawBreakers Rep: 200
    I love this game so much and don’t wanna see it disappear come September. Is their any way we can save it or preserve the game?