Please note that there is a new forum user approval process before you can start posting. It may take up to 48 hours for your account to be approved.
Closed

Free to Play

zRexxzRexx
LawBreakers Rep: 120
in General PC Discussion
Honestly, I think the only chance this game has of resurrecting itself is to switch to a free-to-play model. Not many people are going to buy the game because there's so few people playing it, and the few people still playing will eventually get tired of the slow matchmaking and also leave. There's nothing for the developers to lose from switching to free to play, because its not like many more sales are going to be made from this point. I wish it could stick to a pay-to-play model, because I feel this game is good enough to deserve it, but at the same time, you have to do what's necessary for the game to survive.
FlickshotXXLiLikeCookiesQ

Comments

• FlickshotXXLFlickshotXXL
    LawBreakers Rep: 1,655
    If you want to show your interest for changes that could help increase the online population, make it easier to find games and allow BKP to make extra profits, you can visit the following link and sign the petition.

https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/990/059/360/
  • xirbxirb
    LawBreakers Rep: 1,615
    I honestly don't think the devs care anymore.
    nEshev
  • BrittalityBrittality
    LawBreakers Rep: 4,445
    Hey guess what, we're still here and we still care! That's why we are providing quick updates and still pumping out content. We are super passionate about the game and our community. The last update may have been small, but we want to be able to provide small quality of life changes that help push bug fixes and the overall gameplay environment for players. While big patches are awesome too, we want to make sure we can push these small fixes as we are able and not be holding on to them for some length of time.
    Realmjumper
  • danielboosdanielboos
    LawBreakers Rep: 470
    Brittality wrote: »
    Hey guess what, we're still here and we still care! That's why we are providing quick updates and still pumping out content. We are super passionate about the game and our community. The last update may have been small, but we want to be able to provide small quality of life changes that help push bug fixes and the overall gameplay environment for players. While big patches are awesome too, we want to make sure we can push these small fixes as we are able and not be holding on to them for some length of time.

what, honestly i don't think you guys care 2 month no content. we reported a lot of bugs and they haven't been fixed. your not listening to Feedback look at the stuff we as a community suggested to help the game.
    Realmjumper
  • RealmjumperRealmjumper
    LawBreakers Rep: 1,325
    I agree with the original post the game should go Free 2 Play.
  • NumbDutsNumbDuts
    LawBreakers Rep: 1,670
    It would get me back into the game, playing.
    Only way I will play is F2P, and I really liked where the game was going during alphas and betas.
    But, I elected not to buy the game, as there were a few too many things that they needed to do before release that they did not do.
    Too bad.
    It could have been a Quake 3 and Vermintide killer game too.
    :(
  • GoidGoid
    LawBreakers Rep: 1,125
    I think that lawbreakers should at least go free to play before Boss Key moves on and forgets about it.
  • UchoUcho
    I do not understand who buys this game when no will play because in game are maybe ~5 people. Why do not do it as other popular game f2p and skins and add-ons to purchase.
This discussion has been closed.