Please note that there is a new forum user approval process before you can start posting. It may take up to 48 hours for your account to be approved.

New weapon model for Lawbreakers.

PricelessPriceless
LawBreakers Rep: 100
edited November 20 in Community Content
I'm a guy who loves 3D modeling.few days ago I created a 3D Sci-fi weapon model Called "Peacebreaker" and i think it can use for Lawbreakers game.what do you think ?

Here the link

https://drive.google.com/open?id=18DUBmT2F6iO4brv1MFDC9d5sEoG1LQef

Thank you.

Comments

• FlickshotXXLFlickshotXXL
    LawBreakers Rep: 1,535
    Hello Priceless,

I'm glad to see that you enjoy 3D modeling, it's a lot of fun.
    • LawBreakers currently doesn't support custom weapon models or mods.
    • Your model doesn't seem to fit with the art direction of the game. Or at the very least, your model is very primitive in terms of quality (low poly) compared to the weapon models in LawBreakers.
    • Weapon design/concept art can be hard. If isn't really your thing, you can always work with someone who is good at it and then you could just focus on the 3D modeling/texturing sides of things. Also, you should really take the time to learn how to do Sub-D modeling. You'll find tons of tutorials online for hard surface modeling.

I might not consider myself a 3D artist, since I'm more of a gam designer/programmer, but I do have some experience in that field.

weapenforcer_render11.jpg
    bow.jpg

Weapon modeling is hard, it takes a lot of hours if not years of practice to get good at sub-d modeling to produce high poly models that you can then use to project details on a low poly model. If you visit polycount.com you should found some help and useful feedback.
  • PricelessPriceless
    Sorry I'm not a professional 3D artist.i just wanted to show my tiny thing.
  • FlickshotXXLFlickshotXXL
    LawBreakers Rep: 1,535
    You might get more responses from the LB community by going on Discord and posting it in the Community Content section.
  • PricelessPriceless
    It's ok.you are a good person mate.thank you for showing my faults.
  • BrittalityBrittality
    LawBreakers Rep: 4,405
    Member, Boss Key
    edited November 20
    Priceless wrote: »
    I'm a guy who loves 3D modeling.few days ago I created a 3D Sci-fi weapon model Called "Peacebreaker" and i think it can use for Lawbreakers game.what do you think ?

Here the link

https://drive.google.com/open?id=18DUBmT2F6iO4brv1MFDC9d5sEoG1LQef

Thank you.

Hey there! Thanks for posting your creation. Really cool! Moving this to our community content section. Feel free to post any of your creations relating to LawBreakers there. Great work!

Edit: Also if you could post a imgur image in the post instead of a drive link, that would be awesome!! Thank you!
  • PricelessPriceless
    Thank you very very much Brittality.
    Your words motivated me a lot.

That was a low poly model.in future i will create highpoly models.i will keep in touch with lawbreakers.

again thank you very much.