Please note that there is a new forum user approval process before you can start posting. It may take up to 48 hours for your account to be approved.

Titan pulverize get's stuck in crouch

codeninjacodeninja
LawBreakers Rep: 675
in Bug Reports
I've seen this happen a dozen times over the last couple of weeks - not sure when it started, but probably at the 2.0 release.

sometimes when I Pulverize as Titan, I get stuck in "crouch"... you can see on my screen that my character is stuck in crouch as if they are still doing pulverize... but i can still move around with basic forward backward, aim, etc. can't do anything else - just move.

according to players that have seen me do this, my character is stuck in crouch mode, and sliding around on my butt - think of the CoD WWII sit & slide glitch, and you'll get the idea.

here's a clip of it happening from my perspective: https://clips.twitch.tv/IncredulousAntsyEggplantPanicBasket

unfortunately my overlay blocks most of the positioning for my hands on screen, but you can get the gist of what's happening anyways.

Comments

• BKP_JakeBKP_Jake
    LawBreakers Rep: 740
    Member, Boss Key
    codeninja wrote: »
    I've seen this happen a dozen times over the last couple of weeks - not sure when it started, but probably at the 2.0 release.

sometimes when I Pulverize as Titan, I get stuck in "crouch"... you can see on my screen that my character is stuck in crouch as if they are still doing pulverize... but i can still move around with basic forward backward, aim, etc. can't do anything else - just move.

according to players that have seen me do this, my character is stuck in crouch mode, and sliding around on my butt - think of the CoD WWII sit & slide glitch, and you'll get the idea.

here's a clip of it happening from my perspective: https://clips.twitch.tv/IncredulousAntsyEggplantPanicBasket

unfortunately my overlay blocks most of the positioning for my hands on screen, but you can get the gist of what's happening anyways.

Thanks for the report! This specific animation break has occurred before and fixed several times. Looks like it can occur when receiving damage impulse as you start the slam animation(pushing your character forwards). Server and client are not matching up the landing location which causes the animation to fail. Looking into it now. Thanks again buddy!