Please note that there is a new forum user approval process before you can start posting. It may take up to 48 hours for your account to be approved.

[LIVESTREAM] Free Weekend Frenzy! - NOV. 10, 2017

LumosNXALumosNXA
LawBreakers Rep: 2,740
Member, Administrator, Nexon
in Official News
FREE WEEKEND FRENZY!
November 10 11am-12pm PT / 2-3pm ET / 8-9pm CET

osGrA93.jpg

To welcome our new players, we are holding a Free Weekend Frenzy event alongside our normal Friday community stream. Log on during this time for a chance to play against the LawBreakers team and appear on stream. Anyone who logs on during this time will earn 5 Blitzball Stash Drops as a token of our appreciation!* Come join the frenzy!

Be sure to follow the channel at https://www.twitch.tv/lawbreakers and be notified of when we go live.

*Stash Drops will be delivered by November 10 11:59pm PT
sporesEktorSoren

Comments

• sporesspores
    LawBreakers Rep: 925
    awesome! so its just an hour long?
    and will the community stream be playing on US-WEST servers or US-EAST? asking because I lag waaaay too much to play without getting extremely frustrated on US-EAST servers.
    even when I'm 60ping on USWEST it ping pikes and throughout, enemies don't take damage, doesnt let me use my special cuz I'm lagging, can't even reload, and yes I have various game clips showing this. I know this is not the tread to post that in but just curious to know if this issue is being looked at, if not I'm going to post a new technical bug thread.
    besides that I love me some stash drops! will be joining this for sure.
  • sporesspores
    LawBreakers Rep: 925
    Also one important question I forgot to mention, will the stream be on PS4 or PC?
  • LumosNXALumosNXA
    LawBreakers Rep: 2,740
    Member, Administrator, Nexon
    spores wrote: »
    awesome! so its just an hour long?
    and will the community stream be playing on US-WEST servers or US-EAST? asking because I lag waaaay too much to play without getting extremely frustrated on US-EAST servers.
    even when I'm 60ping on USWEST it ping pikes and throughout, enemies don't take damage, doesnt let me use my special cuz I'm lagging, can't even reload, and yes I have various game clips showing this. I know this is not the tread to post that in but just curious to know if this issue is being looked at, if not I'm going to post a new technical bug thread.
    besides that I love me some stash drops! will be joining this for sure.

Yep our livestreams are always an hour, and we usually play on US East. The stream will be on PC, but Stash Drops are for anyone (both PC and PS4) who log in during that time (11am-12pm PT)