Please note that there is a new forum user approval process before you can start posting. It may take up to 48 hours for your account to be approved.

[PS4] - Crashes to dashboard at class selection

DoomFraDoomFra
LawBreakers Rep: 300
edited November 9 in Technical Issues
I have a lot of crashes to dashboard at start of the game, when i have to pick up my class or in the middle of a match by switching class.
I sent a lot of report + video clips to Sony report system via ps4.

Comments

• BrittalityBrittality
    LawBreakers Rep: 4,405
    Member, Boss Key
    DoomFra wrote: »
    I have a lot of crashes to dashboard at start of the game, when i have to pick up my class or in the middle of a match by switching class.
    I sent a lot of report + video clips to Sony report system via ps4.

Hey there! Answered this on our subreddit as well, but in case anyone else is running into this issue: please submit a request to our support team! Provide them with your in-game name and any clips you can. http://lawbreakers.nexon.net/en/support/platform Thanks!
  • DoomFraDoomFra
    LawBreakers Rep: 300
    Still no news about a fix ? I crashed one more time on a tense match, dat frustration ._.
  • BrittalityBrittality
    LawBreakers Rep: 4,405
    Member, Boss Key
    DoomFra wrote: »
    Still no news about a fix ? I crashed one more time on a tense match, dat frustration ._.

Does this happen every time? Any way you could link a clip so we can see what may be going on here? Did you also submit this to our support team via the website linked above?