Please note that there is a new forum user approval process before you can start posting. It may take up to 48 hours for your account to be approved.

Free Weekend on Steam

LumosNXALumosNXA
LawBreakers Rep: 2,740
Member, Administrator, Nexon
edited November 7 in Official News
Hey LawBreakers,

Get your keyboard + mice ready - a Free Weekend on Steam is coming at ya this Thursday, November 9. There has never been a better time to convince your friends and family to Get in the Game. So, be sure to tell your friends who haven’t yet jumped into the chaos of zero-g that this is the chance they have been waiting for. The latest version of LawBreakers now has more onboarding materials like the Guided Tutorial, our Ranked Mode Boss Leagues and much more!

But that’s not all! Not only can you and your friends jump into the gravity defying action of LawBreakers for free this weekend, we’ve also made sure to celebrate this event with a huge 50% off sale. It’s the perfect time to buy during this limited time offer, because half-off won’t last forever.

And for our most devoted fans, we’re going to be running a LawBreakers Collector’s Edition giveaway! You’ll be able to win one of the super limited, sold out Collector’s Editions for your platform of choice. Stay tuned to our channel, as details are coming soon!

FREE WEEKEND ON STEAM
Starts: Thursday, November 9 10am PT / 1pm ET / 6pm CET
Ends: Sunday, November 12 1pm PT / 4pm ET / 9pm CET

STEAM DISCOUNT
Starts: Wednesday, November 8 10am PT / 1pm ET / 6pm CET
Ends: Tuesday, November 14 10am PT / 1pm ET / 6pm CET

PLAYSTATION 4 DISCOUNT*
Starts: Tuesday, November 7 8am PT / 11am ET / 5pm CET
Ends: Tuesday, November 14 8am PT / 11am ET / 5pm CET
*in available territories in North America only
*may take up to 10am PT/ 1pm ET / 7pm CET due to discount propagation in the PlayStation Store

DOWNLOAD THE GAME HERE: http://store.steampowered.com/app/350280/LawBreakers/

See you in-game this weekend!

- The LawBreakers Team

Comments

• AsbelAsbel
    LawBreakers Rep: 1,250
    You really think It will change something?

Everywhere I read critics the only thing I read is "This game is dead, I will only play it when it will be free".
    A free WE is not a F2P game.

All my friends say to me to stop with this game, that i'm losing my time.
    When I watch Cliff's twitter, waiting for an anounce or something, I feel like I believe more in Lawbreakers than him.
    He only talks and spend is time in Mario Odyssey... Is it a joke? His baby is dying and this guy spend all his time on a Nintendo game?
    He should work on LB night and day, If I had a full team working on a game I believe in I would work so hard with them in order to save it, but I think he already passed to something else, so why should I care more than him? He already got our money so...

Just this, you finally implemented color crosshair in the game, it's good, but it's far from perfect, the cross or other dots are too big, it looks so cheap. And no-one, just no-one realised that the charge for the stab momentum for the wraith doesn't appear on the screen when we use new crosshair... Is it real? It supposed to be on the middle of the screen. No one in your team want/tried to play the wraith anymore? They are all Assassins fans?
    I mean Cliff is not even playing the game or what? He has time to play Mario but not even his own game? wth...

You have no choice, you started with 25% now it's 50%, we all know next will be 75% then free, but when it will be free no one will come anymore in the game.

So you are asking us to communicate about this game, a game with 19 players online at same time, with only one map for TDM, a competitive queue where no one can find matches... really? How do you want us to do that? My friends laugh so hard about this game when I start to talk about it,they just ask me to leave it and come play with them to PUBG...

Be serious or lose last ppl like me who still believe a bit in this great game.