Please note that there is a new forum user approval process before you can start posting. It may take up to 48 hours for your account to be approved.

Come Play With Devs Nov 8 on PS4

BrittalityBrittality
LawBreakers Rep: 4,395
Member, Boss Key
edited November 3 in Events & Contests
Hey PS4 Players, told you we wouldn't forget ya!

On Wednesday, November 8 join the LawBreakers devs on PS4! You'll be able to find us in the Quick Match playlist on US-East and US-West servers from 7PM to 10PM/ET. Come chat, play and have some fun! Note: If you are new to LB and want to add multiple regions, just go to your options menu and you'll be able to choose from there. Don't forget to hit apply to save!

Q4J80nv.jpg

If you have any questions, feel free to hit us up here, on Discord or social. We look forward to seeing you there!

P.S. We won't leave you out EU! We're working on something for you guys too!

Comments

• codeninjacodeninja
    LawBreakers Rep: 465
    I hope this becomes a regular thing :) Maybe once a month? or every other week? :D :D :D it was great seeing all the new (and returning) names in the quick matches! More efforts to get people into the game again, are always going to be a win in my view :)

One question, though: was there any indication of who the devs are, on ps4? I played for an hour and had zero clue if I played with any developers or not. Might be nice to have a list for a given date, or some kind of in-game indicator to say "this is a dev!" for these events.
  • BrittalityBrittality
    Member, Boss Key
    codeninja wrote: »
    I hope this becomes a regular thing :) Maybe once a month? or every other week? :D :D :D it was great seeing all the new (and returning) names in the quick matches! More efforts to get people into the game again, are always going to be a win in my view :)

One question, though: was there any indication of who the devs are, on ps4? I played for an hour and had zero clue if I played with any developers or not. Might be nice to have a list for a given date, or some kind of in-game indicator to say "this is a dev!" for these events.

We will try to do them as often as we can! I will try to put a roster in next time so you guys know who's who! Orrr...I think we need a profile icon. Maybe a cookie? Yes! Definitely! lol Good suggestion!
  • BrittalityBrittality
    Member, Boss Key
    Thanks to all who played! It was great talking and getting destroyed by you guys! Had some really great matches!
  • sporesspores
    LawBreakers Rep: 925
    I was looking forward to this but totally thought it was today.
    But I did manage to get some matches in yesterday, of course lag ridden since I'm on US-WEST and have to play US-EAST but would be nice to know the devs ps4 handles, maybe I played some matches with them.
    I think making this a regular recurrence would benefit the ps4 community greatly, considering its tough to find matches as it is, atleast when the devs are on we could most likely find a match.