Please note that there is a new forum user approval process before you can start posting. It may take up to 48 hours for your account to be approved.

BOSS DreamHack finals!!!

KrimKrim
LawBreakers Rep: 430
I just finished watching the DreamHack Colorado finals and that was absolutely the most Epic, BOSS eSports contest I’ve ever seen!!! It was definitely massively entertaining, and running at just a little over one hour I truly enjoyed every minute of it. Big kudos to everyone involved, the developers for making an absolutely amazing eSports game, the casters for their excitement and insight, and the players of both teams for that incredible match. It’s highly worth watching on YouTube, especially for players and fans of the game.
Brittality

Comments

• calabokcalabok
    LawBreakers Rep: 440
    +100500
    Show that to your friends who doubt if LawBreakers worth a try :)
  • BrittalityBrittality
    LawBreakers Rep: 4,395
    Member, Boss Key
    Would you like to see more of this type of thing? Did you happen to catch any of the casts leading up to the tourney? If so, what are your thoughts?
  • calabokcalabok
    LawBreakers Rep: 440
    I didn't know about that tournament up until last weekend before the final, but enjoyed watching a lot.
    Not much advertising :)
    Definitely would watch something like that again.
  • KrimKrim
    I would love to see more of this type of thing, especially a rematch between the two teams! That was like a Heavyweight championship fight with both opponents trading wicked blows until only one team was left standing. Watching elite players battling at that level is one of the strongest advertisements the game could get.

I didn’t see any of the casts leading up to the final as I never came across anything on YouTube even though I regularly search for new LawBreakers content. I wasn’t aware of the tournament until I saw the post in the news section on the site. Maybe more info could be posted in the news section about the next tournament.
  • BrittalityBrittality
    LawBreakers Rep: 4,395
    Member, Boss Key
    Krim wrote: »
    I would love to see more of this type of thing, especially a rematch between the two teams! That was like a Heavyweight championship fight with both opponents trading wicked blows until only one team was left standing. Watching elite players battling at that level is one of the strongest advertisements the game could get.

I didn’t see any of the casts leading up to the final as I never came across anything on YouTube even though I regularly search for new LawBreakers content. I wasn’t aware of the tournament until I saw the post in the news section on the site. Maybe more info could be posted in the news section about the next tournament.

Great feedback! Thank you!
  • KrimKrim
    You’re welcome!
  • sporesspores
    LawBreakers Rep: 925
    yeah I really did enjoy the finals.
    I stumbled across it on youtube, I think from maybe the official lawbreakers page, not sure but it was entertaining from start to finish.
    I even had to continue watching it from my PC to my TV youtube app to fully enjoy it, it was that good.
    would be great to see more of these competitive matches on youtube.