Please note that there is a new forum user approval process before you can start posting. It may take up to 48 hours for your account to be approved.
Wraith - Replace walljumps with walldodge
In the latest updates, BKP removed the infinite Wasp Stab Lunge from the Wraith. However, it currently hurts his mobility. As an alternative, BKP could possibly replace his walljumps and replace them instead with walldodges.
- A walldodge is basically similar to the dash of the assassin, it allows the player to move faster horizontally. The current walljump is slow and basically does the same thing as air jump and its often not clear if you actually walljumped or air jumped.
- So the Wraith could use air jumps to move upward and walldodge to move horizontally from one wall to another.
- Because walldodges are faster, it would also make walldodges more useful and tactical in combat. It would make Wraith more skillfull ot use.
- It would also help Wraith to move around better without an infinite Wasp Stab Lunge.
- And this time around, a walldodge could consume a charge.