Please note that there is a new forum user approval process before you can start posting. It may take up to 48 hours for your account to be approved.

Vanguard improvement

RealNovaRealNova
LawBreakers Rep: 260
in Role Feedback
the Vanguard at the moment in my opinion is the worst class because the ammo are to low for a minigun continue firing class that have a really long reload time and his damage is not so much neither but i think the problem is the low ammo (in others game many minigun character have at least 200 ammo with long reaload time as well).
Another think that i dont like is the right click, it seems that you cant never use it, when you are flying with the jetpack you cant use it, when you are shooting you cant use it and even i you release the botton of firing/flying you have to wait another 0.5 sec before you can use it, it feel really awkward. The ulity of the right click wuold be for do a strong melee in combo with the jetpack when you are near a enemy but right now you cant really using it.
And maybe even a little buff on the jetpack duration or speed wuold be good (sorry for my english)

Comments

• iLikeCookiesQiLikeCookiesQ
    LawBreakers Rep: 1,920
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Vanguard is OP as hell right now. It's going to be nerfed next tuning patch for sure.

Pulsar can be used while firing or reloading your minigun. The same holds for meteor shells. You can fly at someone, meteor shell them, and then pulsar them, all while firing the minigun. This can delete a juggernaut in 1 second under ideal circumstances.
  • Cpt_FantabulousCpt_Fantabulous
    LawBreakers Rep: 1,230
    RealNova wrote: »
    the Vanguard at the moment in my opinion is the worst class because the ammo are to low for a minigun continue firing class that have a really long reload time and his damage is not so much neither but i think the problem is the low ammo (in others game many minigun character have at least 200 ammo with long reaload time as well).
    Another think that i dont like is the right click, it seems that you cant never use it, when you are flying with the jetpack you cant use it, when you are shooting you cant use it and even i you release the botton of firing/flying you have to wait another 0.5 sec before you can use it, it feel really awkward. The ulity of the right click wuold be for do a strong melee in combo with the jetpack when you are near a enemy but right now you cant really using it.
    And maybe even a little buff on the jetpack duration or speed wuold be good (sorry for my english)

I think you may be running into a glitch if you are unable to use your RMB whilst firing since you should be able to. I would post about it in the technical forum to let them know about the problem.

I have also ran into a problem of blind firing not triggering for some reason or being on a really long delay.
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Vanguard is OP as hell right now. It's going to be nerfed next tuning patch for sure.

Pulsar can be used while firing or reloading your minigun. The same holds for meteor shells. You can fly at someone, meteor shell them, and then pulsar them, all while firing the minigun. This can delete a juggernaut in 1 second under ideal circumstances.

I wouldn't say she is overpowered right now, yes you can do a lot of burst damage but if you don't actually manage to land that then you can end up with no fuel, no ammo and floating around like a turd in a pool.
  • iLikeCookiesQiLikeCookiesQ
    LawBreakers Rep: 1,920

I wouldn't say she is overpowered right now, yes you can do a lot of burst damage but if you don't actually manage to land that then you can end up with no fuel, no ammo and floating around like a turd in a pool.

You kill your opponent faster than they kill you. You spend 30% fuel? Who cares? Your opponent is dead. If the hero with the best sustained damage output in the game, also has the best burst in the game, something is really out of whack. Vanguard can outgun people even without using meteor shells or pulsar. If you have fuel problems with vanguard you are really not managing fuel right. You can use a little fuel to boost, and then extend that momentum with bunny hops. This way you should almost never have any fuel problems in combat.

"if you don't actually manage to land that" - Pulsar is the easiest to hit ability in the game? You also don't need meteor shells to kill people, sure it helps, but you are already outdamaging everyone without using meteor shells.

Vanguard is super strong on both and high MMR, topping the scoreboard in those games.