Please note that there is a new forum user approval process before you can start posting. It may take up to 48 hours for your account to be approved.

Servers down?

KempshawKempshaw
LawBreakers Rep: 200
in Technical Issues
Cannot get a game as it shoots me a error msg about losing server host. Have ATT fiber and running 900 mbps.. happened last night some too.

Comments

• BrittalityBrittality
    LawBreakers Rep: 4,300
    Member, Boss Key
    Kempshaw wrote: »
    Cannot get a game as it shoots me a error msg about losing server host. Have ATT fiber and running 900 mbps.. happened last night some too.

Do you join a game and then receive this error? Are you already in a game and then after a certain amount of time you receive this? Can you report this to our support so they can look into what may be happening? Include your in-game name, region (and specs if it's PC) http://lawbreakers.nexon.net/en/support/platform
    Kempshaw
  • KempshawKempshaw
    LawBreakers Rep: 200
    Brittality wrote: »
    Kempshaw wrote: »

Do you join a game and then receive this error? Are you already in a game and then after a certain amount of time you receive this?
    It's during matchmaking. The timer will go upwards around 12 minutes of waiting sometimes (currently at the 6 minute mark right now :/) . Once in a game it has never kicked me out. Ok, thanks- sending a tech support ticket.