Please note that there is a new forum user approval process before you can start posting. It may take up to 48 hours for your account to be approved.

Wraith 1.4 - Too much recoil?

FlickshotXXLFlickshotXXL
LawBreakers Rep: 1,230
in Role Feedback
I always enjoy good gameplay and games with interesting recoil mechanic such as Counter-Strike Source or 1.6 or other similar games.

What bothers me here is that, despite the fact that the recoil of the Spektor (Wraith) is interesting, it currently has a huge damage fall off that went from 1200 to 600. Right from the start, the Spektor is really bad to fight against opponents such as Gunslinger, Enforcer, Harrier and Vanguard. Those roles don't have any recoil, the Enforcer barely has any, they have greater range and inflict more damage than Spektor. And then on top of that, the Wraith is the kind of character that can walljumjump, move really fast or bounce all over the place making it much more difficult to aim all at the same time and control the kind of recoil that the Spektor has.

Also, according to the lore, the Wraith is really proud of his high end gadget and his skills. it's unlikely that he would have chosen such a messed up Spektor to fight with. :D

Comments

• FlickshotXXLFlickshotXXL
    LawBreakers Rep: 1,230
    Just to be specific, I'm really talking about the recoil climb, what makes the crosshair go up.