Please note that there is a new forum user approval process before you can start posting. It may take up to 48 hours for your account to be approved.
LB needs modding tools + marketplace
Maybe it would be wise for Boss key Productions Inc. and Nexon to, at some point, give us access to the LawBreakers Editor based on Unreal Engine 4 and also give us access to a marketplace where players could share maps for free and share/sell:
- Character skins
- Weapons skins
- Weapons stickers
- Kick decals
1. This would allow us, players, to create more maps for our favorite gametypes and add replay value to LawBreakers for free.
2. Characters skins, weapons skins, weapon stickers and kick decals for bring profits. All you need to do is have 1 person to receive, filter and approve that content.
3. Modding tools + marketplace could help us increase the CCU.
4. They will also attract a new crowd; modders.
5. Wouldn't this be a much better system to both make money and add value to LawBreakers without having to do much in return? Isn't it a better system than Stash Boxes?