Please note that there is a new forum user approval process before you can start posting. It may take up to 48 hours for your account to be approved.

Enforcer boost changes FOV

iLikeCookiesQiLikeCookiesQ
LawBreakers Rep: 1,920
edited September 24, 2017 in Role Feedback
Using any movement key (WASD) while boosting with enforcer changes your field of view, and this messes with my aim. Can we make this optional at the least? (Or just remove it.)

Edit: it seems to set your FOV to 120. While I normally play on 103. If I set my FOV to 120, there is no change while boosting.

Comments

• SpleTSpleT
    LawBreakers Rep: 660
    yeah i noticed this too... as assassin main i always played max fov for melee close quarters...but with enforcer and the high fov its kinda hard to aim so went testing with lower fovs... and also got troubles with the changing fov with the distortion field. i can set it again to 120 and press my nose om tje screen to aim
  • Vinc3CharmingVinc3Charming
    LawBreakers Rep: 430
    Yeah. Enforcer is good right now and needs other changes (why so many distortion field buffs in 1.4?) but this FoV changing constantly with shift is too annoying. As if the speed didn't mess up my already poor aim enough! I kinda like enforcer otherwise too but I can't stand the FoV thing. Pls fix.
  • iLikeCookiesQiLikeCookiesQ
    LawBreakers Rep: 1,920
    Don't forget to put this in the next update!!!!!!

pls