Please note that there is a new forum user approval process before you can start posting. It may take up to 48 hours for your account to be approved.

Is there any lore?

booboobooboo
LawBreakers Rep: 200
So, I really enjoy the game this far, but I'm also a sucker for good stories. I was wondering if there is any Lawbreakers lore except for the Shattering? Kitsune keeps saying that if you side with the law she's gonna kill you (or sth similar), but what is her personal problem with the Law? Or are they corrupt? OR is this just some 'cool catchphrase' they threw in there...Am I missing something or is there no lore (yet)?

Comments

• BlindRobBlindRob
    LawBreakers Rep: 2,765
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited May 19
    Glad you're enjoying it!

They've said there's a ton of lore that they haven't put out just yet. They've dropped some small details on live streams and such, but everyone's got backstory to them you'll be able to look into down the road.
    booboo
  • PexPex
    LawBreakers Rep: 3,140
    Administrator
    There is a lot of lore for the world and for each of the characters. In fact, each character has a pretty extensive backstory. We'll start to roll that out closer to launch.
    boobooitstrueNeidii
  • booboobooboo
    LawBreakers Rep: 200
    Thanks! Can't wait to hear all about it! :) Feels like there's some pretty great lore to this game so I'm excited!
  • RealmjumperRealmjumper
    LawBreakers Rep: 1,195
    Same here can't wait to learn about the cool characters!
  • KnastcoreKnastcore
    LawBreakers Rep: 850
    Pex wrote: »
    ... closer to launch.

Launch... i like that word in combination with LawBreakers^^ and great written lore is always welcome!
  • Kin_ShurubyKin_Shuruby
    LawBreakers Rep: 1,520
    Lol "lore". ;)
  • itstrueitstrue
    LawBreakers Rep: 1,040
    Pex wrote: »
    There is a lot of lore for the world and for each of the characters. In fact, each character has a pretty extensive backstory. We'll start to roll that out closer to launch.

This just made me so happy