Please note that there is a new forum user approval process before you can start posting. It may take up to 48 hours for your account to be approved.

[PS4] Blitzball trophy did not trigger

cardellinho_cardellinho_
LawBreakers Rep: 100
in Bug Reports
Hello,

the trophy for scoring 25 times in Blitzball in Quick matches did not appear on my PS4. I even tried to score 50 times for the next achievement in hope that it will retrigger the trophy but it didn't. I think my trophy glitched when I scored the 25th time because I died simultaneously.

DHmmj4XXYAEIi8B.jpg:large

Is there a way to retrigger the trophy ?

Thank you in advance!

Comments

• dukemaroondukemaroon
    LawBreakers Rep: 3,095
    Member, Nexon
    Thank you for reporting this issue! I'll forward it along to the rest of the team and we will investigate.
  • cardellinho_cardellinho_
    LawBreakers Rep: 100
    Are there any news ?
  • dukemaroondukemaroon
    Member, Nexon
    No news yet, but I can assure you that we're working on it!
  • dukemaroondukemaroon
    Member, Nexon
    @cardellinho_ Hey there! Sorry for the long delay, we've been really busy here in the office. Did you participate in the Beta that we ran on PS4?
  • cardellinhocardellinho
    LawBreakers Rep: 200
    dukemaroon wrote: »
    @cardellinho_ Hey there! Sorry for the long delay, we've been really busy here in the office. Did you participate in the Beta that we ran on PS4?

@dukemaroon yeah, I've participated in the beta
  • hehe2hehe2
    LawBreakers Rep: 500
    I have "almost" the same bug.

I got locked to 24/25 captures in blitz-ball... I placed so many captures and I'm still unable to unlock the 25th one...

So I guess there's something wrong here...
  • cardellinhocardellinho
    Can we please get an update.. ?
  • TrickshotNoobiTrickshotNoobi
    Hello i'm on ps4 and for the 25 scored ball it's write : not started but i did like 15 scored ball. It is a real problem because that locked the trophies for have the platinium. Can you make an update to fix this bug ?

Really sorry for the english im french
  • BKP_NathanWulfBKP_NathanWulf
    LawBreakers Rep: 1,290
    Member, Boss Key
    I think this has been fixed for the next patch. Let me know if it still happens after that.
  • comapotioncomapotion
    LawBreakers Rep: 400
    That’s the best news I’ve read, all week. Any idea when this next patch will surface?
  • comapotioncomapotion
    LawBreakers Rep: 400
    I think this has been fixed for the next patch. Let me know if it still happens after that.

It’s still frozen. Just scored three goals, after the new patch was implemented, and my counter still remains at 23/25.

• cardellinhocardellinho
    The trophy did still not unlock for me either.. and I already have 25 scores..