Please note that there is a new forum user approval process before you can start posting. It may take up to 48 hours for your account to be approved.

Enforcer and Assassin feedback

Alduin183Alduin183
LawBreakers Rep: 100
edited May 18 in Beta Gameplay Feedback & Suggestions
The Enforcer needs to be able to hit with his gun, there is no right click melee option, and i think the assassin is overpowered (only the Assassin have played with all classes).
if she did a little less damage with her melee weapon it would help the game a lot. Also the "YOU LOSE" Art and audio makes me want to jump off a bridge whenever i lose
(LOL), Maybe a nicer way of introducing a loss would give players the drive to get back up. Thank You for giving me the chance to be in the beta, this game has a lot of potential and it is very addicting.

Comments

• PexPex
    LawBreakers Rep: 3,140
    Member, Administrator
    Thanks for the feedback and thanks for playing! We'll add your feedback to our Beta report.
  • PexPex
    Member, Administrator
    I should note that Enforcer does have a Kick attack. They may help your melee issue.
  • XenithosXenithos
    LawBreakers Rep: 980
    Does OP realize Enforcer is supposed to use his little shock pistol of doom?
  • PexPex
    Member, Administrator
    Xenithos wrote: »
    Does OP realize Enforcer is supposed to use his little shock pistol of doom?

It is vicious.