All Beta servers are currently CLOSED. The final Open Beta will go live July 28 at 7am PT/10am ET/4pm CEST. You can also pre-order at THIS LINK right now!
Closed

Closed Beta 2 Contest - Win a replica Aerator!

PexPex
LawBreakers Rep: 2,815
Administrator
edited May 15 in Official News & Events
TWO BETA CONTESTS FOR YOU TO WIN
We know everyone has been waiting for this Beta, and we want to make it worth your while. With that in mind we have TWO ways for you to win some very cool prizes.
giveaway_v1_sm2.jpg
(Sorry, for legal reasons, we have to limit contests to North America, check the official rules for details).

Contest #1 - Early Bird Gets The Aerator Contest
Our first contest is just for you early birds. Play at least three matches in the first TWO HOURS of the Beta and you’ll be entered to win one of these prizes.

Prizes:
Replica Cosplay Aerator created by Henchman Props - This is a LIFESIZED cosplay replica of the Enforcer’s Aerator Rife. That isn’t a game render in the picture above, it’s a freakin’ photograph!
image5_twitter.jpg

Nvidia 1080 Graphics Card - Won’t LawBreakers look lovely when you install this? (2 winners!)
Logitech G Peripherals Pack - G213 keyboard, G231 headset, PRO Mouse and a G240 Mousepad. (2 winners!)

Contest #2 - More Matches, More Chances Contest
To enter Contest #2, all you have to do is play LawBreakers during the Beta weekend. For every match you complete (up to 100) you’ll get one entry into the contest. The more matches you complete, the better your chances of winning. We will contact winners via the email you used when you first signed into the game (NOT the email you used to sign up for a Beta Key).

Prizes:
Replica Cosplay Aerator created by Henchman Props - Yes, it’s that cool.
Nvidia 1080ti Graphics Card - Want to up your game? This is the card to do it. (2 winners!)
Logitech G Peripherals Pack - G213 keyboard, G231 headset, PRO Mouse and a G240 Mousepad. (2 winners!)

Play early, play often and you’ll have a shot at some amazing hardware.

As always, there are legal rules and limitations. Please read the full official rules below for eligibility and other requirements to enter.
TorchaMagicalBlackyKidKinzuTheRejectedGmerDarthbagginsHardwithstyleoskar360sContmanestcmbaily2HapkomaHand 14 others.

Comments

• PexPex
    LawBreakers Rep: 2,815
    Administrator
    edited May 15
    NEXON AMERICA INC.
    LAWBREAKERS CLOSED BETA 2 CONTEST (MAY 2017)

OFFICIAL RULES
    NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN.
    A PURCHASE OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.

1. Sponsor: The LAWBREAKERS CLOSED BETA 2 CONTEST (MAY 2017) (“Promotion”) is sponsored by Nexon America Inc., 222 N. Sepulveda Blvd., Suite 200, El Segundo, California 90245, USA (“Sponsor”).

2. Eligibility: The Promotion is open only to current players of Sponsor’s LawBreakers Closed Beta 2 (“CB2”) who: (a) are at least seventeen (17) years of age as of the start of the Promotion Period (defined below); (b) have never been banned or suspended, or had an account banned or suspended, for hacking or similar violations of Sponsor’s terms of service; and (c) are legal residents of the United States (including Washington, D.C.) or Canada (excluding the province of Québec). Anyone under the age of seventeen (17) years may not participate in the Promotion. Employees, officers and directors of Nexon America Inc., its affiliated companies, agents thereof, the immediate family of any such person (defined as parents, children, siblings and husband or wife), or those with whom such person(s) are domiciled, are not eligible to participate. The Promotion is void where prohibited.

3. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the Promotion constitutes the entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.

4. Timing: The Promotion begins at the time announced on Sponsor’s Official LawBreakers thread dedicated to the Promotion (“Thread”) on Sponsor’s LawBreakers forum at [http://forums.lawbreakers.nexon.net/discussion/1187] (“Forum”) and ends on May 21, 2017 at 9:00 p.m. Pacific Time (“Promotion Period”). Entries submitted before or after the Promotion Period will be disqualified. Sponsor’s computer will be the official timekeeping device for this Promotion. Entrants are responsible for calculating the difference in time zones.

5. How to Participate: The Promotion consists of: (a) one primary drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period; and (b) one secondary drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. To participate in the Promotion, entrant should play Sponsor’s LawBreakers CB2 during CB2 weekend and complete matches against other players. For the primary drawing, each match an entrant completes during CB2 shall be considered an entry for that drawing. Entrants are limited to a maximum number of one hundred (100) entries for the primary drawing during the Promotion Period. For the secondary drawing, every entrant who completes at least three (3) matches during the first two (2) hours of CB2 shall be automatically entered once for that drawing. There will be one (1) primary drawing winner and one (1) secondary drawing winner. The primary drawing winner may not be selected as the secondary drawing winner.

Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, illegible or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified/not counted (as applicable), or for any error, whether human, technical or otherwise. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant it finds to be tampering with the operation of the Promotion, such as using automated submission software, or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the authorized account holder of the Nexon.net ID account that is used to register for the CB2 will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the e-mail address that registered for the CB2.

6. Winner Selection: After the Promotion Period has ended, Sponsor will first randomly select five (5) potential prize winners for the primary drawing. After the selection of the primary drawing winners, Sponsor will then randomly select five (5) potential prize winners for the secondary drawing. The primary drawing winners may not be considered as eligible entrants for the secondary drawing.

The potential prize winners will be notified after the final date of selection at his/her LawBreakers account that was first used to log into the CB2 (or other means of communication as Sponsor may select). The potential prize winners may be asked to submit additional personal information in order to confirm eligibility and award the prize. Potential prize winners may also be asked to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility or Declaration of Compliance (as may be applicable given the location of the potential prize winner) unless this is prohibited by law. If the potential winners cannot be contacted, fails to respond to the notification within the required time period (if applicable), or fails to sign and return the Affidavit or Declaration within the required time period (if applicable), he/she will be disqualified and will forfeit the prize. If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the prize to an alternate potential winner to be chosen based upon the winner selection criteria described in this Section.

7. Prizes: Once confirmed, the prize winners will select and receive one item pursuant to the following:

a. Primary Drawing Winner – Five (5) Primary Drawing Winners will receive one (1) of the following items to be selected by Sponsor:

• One (1) LawBreakers Aerator Rifle replica created by Henchmen Props (ARV $1,200); or
    • One (1) of two (2) NVIDIA 1080ti Video Cards (ARV $699 each video card).
    • One (1) of two (2) Logitech G Peripherals Pack - G213 keyboard, G231 headset, PRO Mouse and a G240 Mousepad (ARV $220 each pack).

b. Secondary Drawing Winner – Five (5) Secondary Drawing Winners will receive one (1) of the following items to be selected by Sponsor:

• One (1) LawBreakers Aerator Rifle replica created by Henchmen Props (ARV $1,200); or
    • One (1) of two (2) NVIDIA 1080 Video Cards (ARV $549).
    • One (1) of two (2) Logitech G Peripherals Pack - G213 keyboard, G231 headset, PRO Mouse and a G240 Mousepad (ARV $220 each pack).

Limit one (1) prize per person or LawBreakers account. No cash or other substitution is allowed except by the Sponsor who may substitute a prize (or component thereof) with another prize (or component thereof) of equal or greater value, as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. A prize (or part thereof) is not refundable and must be accepted as awarded. The winners are responsible for any and all other costs and expenses not listed above. Winners will be responsible for payment and reporting of all applicable taxes associated with the receipt and usage of a prize. Sponsor may report the receipt of any prize to the appropriate federal, state, or local taxing agency(ies). Please allow at least thirty (30) days from completion of the judging process for the in-game prizes to be reflected in the winners’ accounts.

8. Warranties and Representations: By participating in the Promotion, each entrant warrants and represents that:

a. the entrant has read and understands these Official Rules;
    b. at all times the entrant has complied fully with these Official Rules; and
    c. the entrant will continue to comply in full with these Official Rules until the Promotion has been completed.

9. Privacy and Publicity: Except as set forth herein, all information submitted by entrants in the Promotion will be treated according to the Sponsor’s Privacy Policy (http://www.nexon.net/legal/privacy-policy/). Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes entrant’s consent to the Sponsor’s use of his/her name, likeness, voice, opinions, biographical information, and country and state or province of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration.

10. Indemnification: By entering, entrants agree to defend, indemnify and otherwise hold Sponsor, its parent and affiliated companies, and the agents, officers, directors, and employees of each (collectively the “Released Parties”) harmless from and against any and all liability of any nature whatsoever arising out of or relating to:

a. any technical errors that may prevent entrants from participating in any way;
    b. unauthorized human intervention in the Promotion;
    c. errors in the administration of the Promotion; and
    d. injury, death or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use of any prize, including any such claim by the Released Parties’ employees or any third parties.

Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Promotion, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct or indirect damages.

11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, all entrants agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Los Angeles County, California, United States of America. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, United States of America, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than California.

12. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Promotion is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Promotion to address the impairment and then resume the Promotion in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules or (b) award the prizes from among the submissions received up to the time of the impairment. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. The Promotion is void where prohibited.

13. Winners List: The winners will be announced by Sponsor on the Thread page no later than thirty (30) days after all winners have been confirmed.

© 2017 Nexon America Inc. All rights reserved.
    ContmanestbootyfruitVel_gaming
  • OneLetterOneLetter
    LawBreakers Rep: 7,535
    Administrator
    CLOSED BETA 2 CONTESTS WOOOOO
  • TorchTorch
    LawBreakers Rep: 1,685
    Nice, hope to see these kind of prizes in international-open contests in future. :)
    itstrue
  • HawaiianSunShineHawaiianSunShine
    LawBreakers Rep: 100
    rly need a new Graphics card my 1070 overheats constantly :(
  • OneLetterOneLetter
    LawBreakers Rep: 7,535
    Administrator
    Torch wrote: »
    Nice, hope to see these kind of prizes in international-open contests in future. :)

We always try to do worldwide, but each country has different rules when it comes to various giveaways and contests. Our video contest for instance, was worldwide.
    Torch
  • NumbDutsNumbDuts
    LawBreakers Rep: 1,515
    edited May 15
    I need a new video card, asI have to keep rma'ing my video card, it keeps bending and overheating.
    :(

So when is the new beta?
    I see new beta notes, but the game wont play for me, says server is offline.
  • FaithlesssoulFaithlesssoul
    cheers on this <3 it
  • dukemaroondukemaroon
    LawBreakers Rep: 2,685
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    @NumbDuts Beta will be live from Thursday May 18th at 9AM PT/ Noon ET / 4PM UTC until Sunday May 21st at 9PM PT / Midnight ET / 4AM UTC
  • SenzeehSenzeeh
    LawBreakers Rep: 210
    You guys are awesome for doing things like this, excited to enter :)
    Barelybeard
  • RamKaosRamKaos
    I can stream the game on twith? :)
  • NumbDutsNumbDuts
    LawBreakers Rep: 1,515
    I just got the email telling when beta is.
    Thanks for that, and also telling here, so we can set alarms to start playing asap when it starts!
    You people are still awesome, every time you do something.
    As good as the Warhammer Vermintide devs.
    Keep up the awesome work and pr !
    Barelybeard
  • PureSangheiliPureSangheili
    LawBreakers Rep: 970
    I live in France, can't participate. FeelsBadMan :'(
  • registradusregistradus
    are there going to be any competitions for people outside America?
  • BrittalityBrittality
    LawBreakers Rep: 3,675
    Boss Key
    RamKaos wrote: »
    I can stream the game on twith? :)

There's no NDA. See more info on our FAQ: http://forums.lawbreakers.nexon.net/discussion/1191/closed-beta-2-and-more-faq
  • cmbaily2cmbaily2
    LawBreakers Rep: 1,110
    Can't wait!
  • Orz1Orz1
    LawBreakers Rep: 350
    edited May 16
    damn, finally, close beta 2. I had poor GPU during the Alpha Test, so I was fked up. After that I bought a better one in order for me to play in close beta 1. However, mu CPU fked me up again, so I can't really play during close beta 1. Now, I have both great GPU and CPU.

The weird thing is I had that loud noise while I was playing it with this spec:
    Intel i5-7400 3.0GHz,
    AMD RX 480 4GB (The poor graphic issue that I was talking about is not with this GPU )
    8GB DDR4 RAM,
    1TB 7200RPM SATA III HDD

GPU issue was poor performance even with lowest setting in the game.
    CPU issue was it make really really loud noise that I had to stop playing because of afraid of it will kill my whole PC or even do damage to my house...

Hope my new I7-7700 process and MSI GTX 1060 (6GB) will let me play this game......
  • Rett_Rett_
    Well good for me I guess I meet all the requirements cant wait!
  • OIP01OIP01
    LawBreakers Rep: 200
    Can´t win a price (from Austria)! But still can´t wait to kick ass!

See U on Battlefield >:)
  • lumberjack64lumberjack64
    LawBreakers Rep: 215
    "United States (including Washington, D.C.) or Canada" Finally a giveaway available in Canada
    " (excluding the province of Québec)" Darn
    I don't get why Québec is frequently excluded.
  • lumberjack64lumberjack64
    LawBreakers Rep: 215
    Orz1 wrote: »
    damn, finally, close beta 2. I had poor GPU during the Alpha Test, so I was fked up. After that I bought a better one in order for me to play in close beta 1. However, mu CPU fked me up again, so I can't really play during close beta 1. Now, I have both great GPU and CPU.

Weird thing is I had problem playing it with this spec:
    Intel i5-7400 3.0GHz,
    AMD RX 480 4GB,
    8GB DDR4 RAM,
    1TB 7200RPM SATA III HDD

GPU issue was poor performance even with lowest setting in the game.
    CPU issue was it make really really loud noise that I had to stop playing because of afraid of it will kill my whole PC or even do damage to my house...

Hope my new I7-7700 process and MSI GTX 1060 (6GB) will let me play this game......

Currently Lawbreakers seems to tax your cpu quite a lot, try lowering shadow quality since while bumping up the other settings so your cpu is not at 100% all the time.
    Orz1Timplo
This discussion has been closed.