Please note that there is a new forum user approval process before you can start posting. It may take up to 48 hours for your account to be approved.

Preorder Beta Access

ToiletToilet
LawBreakers Rep: 1,425
edited April 3, 2017 in Beta Gameplay Feedback & Suggestions
Please add guaranteed beta access for those who purchase a pre-order of like $50.

I've been waiting a year for my invite and am throwing money at my screen but nothing is working.
  1. Preorder Beta Access8 votes
    1. Yes
       63% (5 votes)
    2. No
       38% (3 votes)

Comments

• LuckyshotsLuckyshots
    LawBreakers Rep: 200
    psssttt, you can buy beta keys online for like 5 dollars... google is your friend.
  • ToiletToilet
    Thanks, but I'd prefer funding goes directly to the development of the game.
  • atavaxatavax
    LawBreakers Rep: 1,880
    a beta should be game development, testing tool, not a marketing and sales tool. As soon as you start monetizing your game, the "its still in development" defense for any problems in the game is no longer valid. And selling spots into early playing of the game is certainly monetization.
    Human_Toxin
  • ToiletToilet
    edited April 3, 2017
    True, but I don't see why funding the project would hurt if it helps make a better game.
  • BrittalityBrittality
    LawBreakers Rep: 4,445
    Luckyshots wrote: »
    psssttt, you can buy beta keys online for like 5 dollars... google is your friend.

We do not recommend purchasing codes. You can get in to the Closed Beta for free.
  • LuckyshotsLuckyshots
    LawBreakers Rep: 200
    Brittality wrote: »
    Luckyshots wrote: »

We do not recommend purchasing codes. You can get in to the Closed Beta for free.

I know, I was lucky enough to get invited during the Alpha. But some people gotta do what they gotta do to be able to play this amazing game ;)