[Tech Issue]It says servers offline on my end

lumberjack64lumberjack64
LawBreakers Rep: 215
edited March 18 in Technical Issues & Bugs
I don't know if its a bug or not but whilst everyone else seems to be able to play the game it says servers offline on my end, my internet connection is working fine and I don't know what the problem is. I quite a while back from some sort of nvidia key giveaway and never played the alpha, ive just updated the game to play the beta but my monitor's resolution goes down and the game says servers are offline even though it can ping them.
-Edit fixed it by verifying files in steam and restarting it.

Comments

• BrittalityBrittality
    LawBreakers Rep: 3,115
    Boss Key
    I don't know if its a bug or not but whilst everyone else seems to be able to play the game it says servers offline on my end, my internet connection is working fine and I don't know what the problem is. I quite a while back from some sort of nvidia key giveaway and never played the alpha, ive just updated the game to play the beta but my monitor's resolution goes down and the game says servers are offline even though it can ping them.
    -Edit fixed it by verifying files in steam and restarting it.

Just as a quick note: our servers are only live on specified dates/times. We'll be sure to announce when you are able to play here on the forums as well as our social networks, so keep a look out!